Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread. >

Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.

Notices

Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.

When I log on, the first thing I like to see are pics. So post pics of anything you want to SHOW OFF. Boats, Cars, Trucks, Bikes, Planes, Kids or even your dog.

I will start, Here are a couple, my 78 Superglide with Current Paint. My 68 VW Cal Custom (you westcoaster may like).

Old 07-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Here is a pic from work, I did not take it, and the planes aren't mine. I only get to drive em on the ground. But it's a cool pic.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Returning from a Rock Hall dinner. The sun is setting over Sparrows Point, Baltimore.
Attached Thumbnails Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-img00085.jpg  
Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

Already posted elsewhere im sure, but here's some of my non-boat toys... The 13 car actually just got sent to it's new owners in Australia about 9 months ago (trying to kick the race car habit and failing). I guess the old girl is kicking ass down under now!
Attached Thumbnails Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-100_1244.jpg   Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-2006-07-22-sck-sow-race-b-42.jpg   Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-2006-02-11-nasa-wsir-peter-078.jpg  

Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sean the shifter kart is sweet !! I raced karts several years ago.. No shifter karts around here although I would love to run one... I ran mostly limited modified & open class 4-cycle..
Old 07-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered

Thanks Scott, I ran it a week or so ago. It has ICC power now (Swedetech TM) and it's an animal. Best race car I've ever driven!

You sprint race or do ovals? I'd like to try a kart on dirt some time, but there aren't any local dirt tracks that run 'em.

You know what they say... Dirt's for racin', pavement's for gettin' there!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered

I ran dirt ovals... The closest asphalt sprint track was just south of Atlanta & about 4 hours away & I don't think they even ran a weekend program just National races at the time.. If we wanted to run asphalt we would have had to run the WKA Gold Cup series & travel allot more than we already did... I liked running the dirt ovals but also really enjoyed what little asphalt we did run in the Karts.. Since this is a off subject pics. thread & we are talking Karts for now here is a shot of me at about 15 (only pic. I had here at the shop or I would have left me out.. lol..) with a openclass 4-cycle dirt oval kart..We had to lie about my age & tell them I was 16 to get me into Limited Mod. & Open class.. I had alot of good times racing Karts & will say that I have driven alot of race cars , hotrods ect.. & Karts cannot be beat as far as thrills goes.. esp for the $$ invested.. Not that they are cheap but compaired to other stuff...
Attached Thumbnails Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-kart-small-.jpg  
Old 07-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

BTW: Panterafreak the bug looks really good !
Old 07-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered

Ok I'm at the shop & have a few spare moments that I need to be working on the boat but , I will blame a combo of seans shifter kart pic. & the airconditioner here in the office on me scanning a few pics. lol...
Here is a shot of my old Ashpalt Late Model Stock car here at the shop just before getting a facelift... I ran for a bit after the Karts... Man I love the smell of race fuel !!!
Thanks Sean , I try not to think about this crap !!!!
Attached Thumbnails Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-late-model-medium-.jpg  
Old 07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Registered

I done my fair share of steet racing between racing Karts & the latemodel before going back to Drag racing after the late model... Here is a pic. of an S10 I had in highschool & a couple years after.. It Was my Daily Driver & had a pretty healthy Small block in it & ran low 6.80's @ 105mph in the 1/8 th. on 10" Street tires & through mufflers which was not to shabby even by todays standards esp. for 15 years ago in the early 90's...

I wish I was but I never have been the best photos archiver.. Man I would like to have that truck back as it was... Thanks again Sean... lol...
Attached Thumbnails Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.-white-s10-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 07-23-2008 at 03:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Braggin' Time. Show Off Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.