Looking for a 24'

Notices

Looking for a 24'

Old 09-05-2008, 12:40 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Dono77056
As for...mine, one asian girl, two latin chicas and one white girl for 4 outings this summer. Thats the top end results...
Dang, that's much better than i ever got.
Thats almost the kinda results clay washington gets.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clay was in sight....I don't know him but personally but was trading text messages with one of the Claymates....he definitely had a boatful....there was probably 5K to 6K people tied up in Devils Cove on Travis, Sunday. That place has to be up there in the top 5 party places with Havasu and Lake of the Ozarks.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by georges
Scotty did that for a couple of years of racing with it, spent more time in the air than on the water.......and the boat took it like only a Pantera can!

ps: I am looking for another 24 sport. Will trade my very nice Donzi 18 + $$.
My 24 is always for sale for the right price!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bromaguire
Thats fine but considering its the same exact hull and does pretty much everything that a pantera could do, I think my opinion is valid. Also for my first boat and only being 21 I think its pleanty for me for now. In a year or so I will upgrade to something nicer. And I am not sure Panteras are the Rolex's of boats.

Any pics of your boat? What speeds are you getting with it?
Sounds like a cool boat but when you are 21 and it is your first boat telling these guys that you know a Python is the same as a Pantera and can perform just as well is asking for trouble.

I am only 3 years older than you, I own a pretty cool Pantera but I dont go into the Cig forum and tell people it can out perform a Mystique. Maybe it can but I wouldnt have a hope in hell of having any clue.

Try a different approach in future and you can likely get alot of help on this Website. It is a fantastic tool and there is alot of cool stuff and boats to admire and shoot the **** with the owners.

Enjoy.

Now back on track.

Bertgyver, good luck finding your 24. I think that is a very wicked boat!

Maybe you can find that old Army race boat.....now that one would be wicked.......I own the middle child.....Jo has the big brother....

Last edited by ar15meister; 09-05-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

I've been thinking about selling the Corsa. I know it's not a Pantera but I think it might be worth a look for some of you guys that are looking. Besides, Corsa dosen't have a forum and I have to hang out somewhere Anyway I told Bert about it so has has first dibs. I will also sell without power. Let me know if anybody is interested. You can reach me at 856-275-6423. Here's a couple pics:
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a 24'-corsa-015-large-.jpg   Looking for a 24'-corsa-013-large-.jpg   Looking for a 24'-corsa-012-large-.jpg  

Old 09-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

few more:
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a 24'-corsa-010-large-.jpg   Looking for a 24'-corsa-009-large-.jpg   Looking for a 24'-corsa-011-large-.jpg  

Old 09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
My 24 is always for sale for the right price!
Thanks Scott, but yours is too nice for me (read $$$).
Old 09-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ar15meister
Sounds like a cool boat but when you are 21 and it is your first boat telling these guys that you know a Python is the same as a Pantera and can perform just as well is asking for trouble.

I am only 3 years older than you, I own a pretty cool Pantera but I dont go into the Cig forum and tell people it can out perform a Mystique. Maybe it can but I wouldnt have a hope in hell of having any clue.

Try a different approach in future and you can likely get alot of help on this Website. It is a fantastic tool and there is alot of cool stuff and boats to admire and shoot the **** with the owners.
First off I didn't come into this thread saying my python could out perform any other boat. I only said, "I just bought a 24' Python which is the same hull as the pantera and its awesome. Its my first boat its great in rough water and hits 75mph with the 454. Lots of fun so far." Doesn't seem like I am implying my boat is better or worse than any other boats, just that I like mine and I am happy with it. Honestly you can come at me saying I put down your almighty pantera but I only defened myself when another member decided they felt it neccessary to point out that my boat is as good as a pantera.

I don't think a pantera would be any better for me either. I am just figuring out boating and clearly don't have the experience to notice what I would assume is just a more solid hull that the pantera provides would do for me. I didn't buy my boat for racing so weather or not it was built for that doesn't do anything for me because I won't be racing it.

Since you guys feel that the pantera is such a superior boat capable of things my Python couldn't do would someone educate me and point out a few things I would be able to accomplish in a 24' pantera that I couldn't do with my 24' python?
Old 09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered

Since you guys feel that the pantera is such a superior boat capable of things my Python couldn't do would someone educate me and point out a few things I would be able to accomplish in a 24' pantera that I couldn't do with my 24' python?

This!
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a 24'-scotty-b.jpg  
Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Registered

Thats fine but considering its the same exact hull and does pretty much everything that a pantera could do, I think my opinion is valid.
I think this statement is what ruffled some feathers. These two are not even close to the same hull.

Now that doesn't mean you have a "bad" boat. If your boat does what you want it to then it's a good boat. Like I said this is the Pantera forum so tread lightly and you will make friends. 99% of the people in this forum believe the Pantera 24 is the best rough water 24/7 out there.

Saying you have a similar boat and you love it would have been better.

Quick Reply: Looking for a 24'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.