Another badass 28 on the Chesapeake

Notices

Another badass 28 on the Chesapeake

Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Gary D
We do boat out of Barbers Basin, yes they are very nice people. Look forward to seeing you their jln. And Dan that sounds like a good idea will have to run it by the wife for Lake George, also John was telling me about a run in the North East that a fire company from that area puts on in late Sept. will probably run that also but will let you know about the Lake George one...Thanks
Yep thats the Firemans Run - it's on Speedwake, I ran it last year in the 22 Classic - got my Azzz handed to me, it got real nasty even for big boats.... I made it though and it was for a good cause.

If I am in town - I might be in for that as well - I have alot on the plate already.

Can't wait to meet up - we might be just hanging out on this Sunday after Rock the Bay - John and Kristin will be with us - maybe we can hook up this Sunday if all goes well.

Drive Safe and Congrats Again.

Danny
Old 08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Registered

Talking

Dan sounds good as long as the weather holds out. John said he would give me a call and let me know how you guys make out on the run, sounds like that will be alot of fun, we are going to the inn for dinner Friday, and will be out this weekend some time as long as weather is decent, thanks, we will definetly get together soon. Gary
Old 08-26-2009, 07:59 AM
jln
Registered

Gary , we were possibly going to the inn on friday also , sometime around 3pm or so, i know Johns Saber thats one of the badass 28's , might see you at the basin or the inn on friday, thanks jeff
Old 08-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks jln.Hope to have you as a Pantera owner some day.

JO
Old 08-26-2009, 12:55 PM
jln
Registered

your welcome Jo, hopefully someday soon .if Tom jr had a 24 in stock i might have gone for it. it will be a year or two at this point before i get something else. the 28 he has in stock is awesome you can really build a boat , i wish you guys the best. thanks jeff