VON BONGO,  How's the progress?? >

VON BONGO, How's the progress??

Notices

VON BONGO, How's the progress??

Old 05-09-2002, 04:45 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 876 Likes on 325 Posts

Yeehaww Mike...Keep them coming. Looks great. I'm a little confused on pic 3, what exactly is that a picture of You must be getting really anxious at this point. Steve
Old 05-10-2002, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The hole in the floor is where the foot wells will be lowered in front of the bolsters.
Old 05-13-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Anticipation

VB.............
WhoooHooo

Looking good.

Gotta actually work today.
Old 05-13-2002, 09:54 PM
GaryMMM

VB, I saw your boat last Friday and the floor looks good. You will be safe at any speed. The paint job on my boat ran into glitch, the fade came out with tiny dots (fish eyes) and it will be trailered to a paint shop on Wednesday the 15th and be done on Thursday the 16th. You are next with a major paint job. My rigging will start and I will be able to take some pics. Stay tuned. GMMM

Old 05-14-2002, 08:21 AM
Registered

Hey Gary,

Hope they get the paint thing worked out soon. Be sure and post us some pictures when you can. I am hoping that the motor and will be in and the paint done when I return from LOTO.

Let us Know!

MIke
Old 05-16-2002, 08:55 PM
GaryMMM

VB, my 24 was trailered to All American (Scott) by Barbie to finish the paint fade today. It will be done tomorrow and your paint is next. Once the paint is done, they can start rigging my OB version of the 24. GaryMMM

Old 06-04-2002, 01:15 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,932 Likes on 971 Posts

Von, How's the progress????

My completion date guess is fast approaching.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:28 PM
Registered

Hey Griff,

The boat is at the paint shop, I think Jo said it should be done around the end of next week (paint that is). Motor is suppose to be in sometime next week too. Linda said after the paint something like 10 days work remained on the boat. Jo said he met with the painter last night to make a few changes to the paint design to align it with the sunpad and the stars.

I'm getting pretty excited. It may even be famous at a later date!

You get your Baja sold yet? If not maybe we can start a used boat place. I might take my to Raymonds this weekend to see if I can get it sold. You might not win the contest but you might get the first ride!

V
Old 06-04-2002, 11:51 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,932 Likes on 971 Posts

Raymonds at LOTO???? Its worth a try, but thats a long haul to broker it and not very easy to check up on.

I still have the Baja also. I think I'm going to run it in the Midwest Performance Poker Run this Saturday and see if I can spark some interest in it. If I don't get anything serious, I'm going to broker it with Midwest. There used inventory is real low right now and there commision is only 7%.

Are you running in the Poker Run??
Old 06-11-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Von Bongo, I'm calling dibs on your 28 when you decide to sell! 5 years, you said, right? That would make the baby about 5 years old, just old enough to go fast again...

Now all of you other guys remember - I called dibs, so you'll just have to wait till VB's done with his 35!!

Quick Reply: VON BONGO, How's the progress??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.