Pantera(and otherrs) video

Notices

Pantera(and otherrs) video

Old 10-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
Yea - Yea... I am glad to hear that you are still boating... I would love to also be on the water... We have had some really nice weekends up here in the Carolina's, but the problem has been No Rain... Water levels are very low and for some of us we can't even get our boats off of the lift...

Would love to see some new pictures of your 24-Pantera...

I hope that you and your family are doing well...
Family is doing great...have a new addition that will be officially ours next month (19 month old little boy) Already gottem on the boat and loving it.

Boat still is running great, and is now up to around 180 hours on the motor...been using it a little more this summer especially since I'm back working full time. Hope to do the interior soon...not falling apart, just showing it's age.

Sucks about the water levels...do ya still have that HST? Need to throw a motor on it and take it to the ramp.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ziemer
Family is doing great...have a new addition that will be officially ours next month (19 month old little boy) Already gottem on the boat and loving it.

Boat still is running great, and is now up to around 180 hours on the motor...been using it a little more this summer especially since I'm back working full time. Hope to do the interior soon...not falling apart, just showing it's age.

Sucks about the water levels...do ya still have that HST? Need to throw a motor on it and take it to the ramp.
No - Sold the HST... Times have been really tough with my work... The new construction custom market has been slow for the past two years.

Congrats on the new family member - Post some pictures...