Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

yeah that post might stirr the sh!t storm a little bit
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
This may be unpopular, but I must ask. Why do you, as an non-paying member of the site, think that you can come here and not be sensored regarding posts which have possible legal consequences?
Baloney
Old 03-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Don't feed the trolls. There's been too much ugliness here lately.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may be unpopular, but I must ask. Why do you, as an non-paying member of the site, think that you can come here and not be sensored regarding posts which have possible legal consequences? This is someone elses house, and if they want to remove controversial postings, good for them. With all of the nonsense going on here lately, I'm surprised the moderators haven't just quit. It's like an insane asylum. Back under my rock...
so you want me to put the swift msgs of payments that i have sent, sales contract, e-mails vs vs vs? I will be the most paying member of this site, if they stop deleting posts, you can be sure about that. after paying more then 100K, it is not a big deal to send a few hundred more. and who are you exactly?
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Berk
so you want me to put the swift msgs of payments that i have sent, sales contract, e-mails vs vs vs? I will be the most paying member of this site, if they stop deleting posts, you can be sure about that. after paying more then 100K, it is not a big deal to send a few hundred more. and who are you exactly?
actually, this period has changed me a lot. why do i bother to answer you? while lawyers are doing their jobs? why i even check the forum anymore? i must be stupid
Old 03-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

actually, this period has changed me a lot. why do i bother to answer you? while lawyers are doing their jobs? why i even check the forum anymore? i must be stupid
Exactly! Good luck buddy.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 35 Posts

Berk,

I'm just like you. A visitor to the site. I feel terible for you and this predicament. It's my opinion that this matter between you and the manufacturer is obviously ugly and very legally involved. As a site owner, IB most likely does not want to be in a position to provide a public forum which may be construed as libelous to the manufacturer later on. Right now, it's your word against theirs. After you win a judgement in court, which is public record, you would probably be allowed to post THAT all day long. Good luck, and my apologies for rubbing you the wrong way. That was not my intent. I hope you get your money back, or your product as promised.

Pasquesi
Old 03-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

Berk,

I'm just like you. A visitor to the site. I feel terible for you and this predicament. It's my opinion that this matter between you and the manufacturer is obviously ugly and very legally involved. As a site owner, IB most likely does not want to be in a position to provide a public forum which may be construed as libelous to the manufacturer later on. Right now, it's your word against theirs. After you win a judgement in court, which is public record, you would probably be allowed to post THAT all day long. Good luck, and my apologies for rubbing you the wrong way. That was not my intent. I hope you get your money back, or your product as promised.

Pasquesi
You do realize he's by far not the first in his predictament. It's been on-going for years. Have you read previous court related materials provided in the link? Buyers beware, the illusion is over.

Good luck Berk, your doing the boating community right by bringing out the not so dirty little secrets suffered by more then just you.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Wow, talk about a bad track record with bill paying and possession of other peoples property.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 296 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by ZP'd
You do realize he's by far not the first in his predictament. It's been on-going for years. Have you read previous court related materials provided in the link? Buyers beware, the illusion is over.

Good luck Berk, your doing the boating community right by bringing out the not so dirty little secrets suffered by more then just you.
+1,

Jo's response is always the same. "We will not sacrifice quality for any customer," and the sheeple actually believe him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.