once again thread deleted!!! >

once again thread deleted!!!

Notices

once again thread deleted!!!

Old 03-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Berk I hope this works out for you. I love panteras and almost bought one new in 2007.
Part of the reason I didn't go that route was because of stories from original owners on how long things took. Your situation would have driven me absolutely bat-chit crazy. So sorry this is happening to you. it takes all the fun out of buying a new boat. I still love panteras but if I ever own one it will not be a new order that is for sure. What a shame.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Jo, by not responding you have answered my questions. So sad.

I think, and I hope I'm wrong, that your are running your business like a Ponzi scheme.
He's responding in another new sneek peek thread he can delete if needed showing the boats progess. Looks the same as they did in June of last year! Is a shame he chooses to ignore your legit questions. Speaks loud and clear about the type of buisness person a potential buyer can expect to be dealing with. Too familer over the years.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 472 Likes on 213 Posts

Berk will you take your boat when they finish it??
Old 03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
Berk will you take your boat when they finish it??
well i don't know. i will not enjoy it for sure. i really don't think they will be able to finish the boat and my lawyer will do his best to take my money back. (bankrupt) is a bad case...

if they make a miracle and finish boat, it will be on sale. i really do not even want to make even a first ride. it's not worth it, it will be for sale for cheaper than i paid...
Old 03-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Berk
well i don't know. i will not enjoy it for sure. i really don't think they will be able to finish the boat and my lawyer will do his best to take my money back. (bankrupt) is a bad case...

if they make a miracle and finish boat, it will be on sale. i really do not even want to make even a first ride. it's not worth it, it will be for sale for cheaper than i paid...
Do you have any pictures of it? Sorry to hear of all of the problems that you are having...
Old 03-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
Do you have any pictures of it? Sorry to hear of all of the problems that you are having...
i have some but they all look like the same. not even worth to put here. you can think of a grey hull without anything...
Old 03-26-2012, 03:37 AM
Registered

Thats a real shame Burk ,i no how big a fan you was of pantera . Hope you feel good pantera this guy does not even want his boat anymore you have messed him about so much ,not even sure you guys no the upset you cause ,this filters down and causes arguments in the familey when you have shelled out so much $$$$ and have nothing to show ,OK he has some fibre/glass in the shape of a boat , big deal thats took you 12 monthes , Hope the 2 guys whos boats are nearly done get them soon and i am sure they will be great boats enjoy them guys , i am 100% sure this thread and the last one has speeded the build on your 2 boats .
Old 03-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

If it is ever finished Berk, I doubt you'd ever have a problem selling it. Who else would like to lay down six-figure dollars and wait a year, or who knows how long. You might be able to profit from a sale. Maybe charge an additional 25% because it's Done? That has to be worth something extra.

Boat buying is an emotional thing, possibly more than boating itself. The process of doing so shouldn't suck like this. Plenty of great builders out there ready to take orders and build them. Lots that have nothing but good things to say about the builders. People should patronize them instead.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VtSteve
If it is ever finished Berk, I doubt you'd ever have a problem selling it. Who else would like to lay down six-figure dollars and wait a year, or who knows how long. You might be able to profit from a sale. Maybe charge an additional 25% because it's Done? That has to be worth something extra.

Boat buying is an emotional thing, possibly more than boating itself. The process of doing so shouldn't suck like this. Plenty of great builders out there ready to take orders and build them. Lots that have nothing but good things to say about the builders. People should patronize them instead.
you can not even imagine the regret i feel... while deciding i talked with Sunsation and OL. OL's 29SV wasn't finished yet and we had some problems for transportation from Sunsation factory to Turkey. we decided on pantera; knowing that a smaller company but i was a big fan... this was the biggest and most expensive mistake i ever did...
Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Berk
you can not even imagine the regret i feel... while deciding i talked with Sunsation and OL. OL's 29SV wasn't finished yet and we had some problems for transportation from Sunsation factory to Turkey. we decided on pantera; knowing that a smaller company but i was a big fan... this was the biggest and most expensive mistake i ever did...
Understand your pain Berk and deseveredly so it should have a thread in the "Beware and Stolen" area of yet another case of stealing from peter to pay paul.
Given their stance of just ignoring the issues in these threads by answering a few very legitimete questions by pasquesi , it appears he'd much rather start new threads of their year+ long builds about how they again are "almost complete" You know he's watching this thread and has chosen to go about buisness the same ol, same ol. Too bad a great boat has to be built by a shady buisness.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.