Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gonzo
worst boating company. they take your money and never deliver
Are you another victim?
Old 12-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

duplicate post

Last edited by Interceptor; 12-26-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Here's a post from 2004 that sounds so much like the recent Berk saga.

outdrive man

My Boats:
Century 2600 cc

Feedback Score

Send a message via Yahoo to outdrive man
Re: THE REAL DEAL

jo,
i`ve got a great idea sell one of these guys on your "waiting list" the boat that you say you built for my dad, and that you say is just laying around the shop. then go directly to the bank and send the money to ohio (BEFORE YOUR TEMPTED TO KEEP IT). hell i bet if you do this my dad wont have to shut you down. as for telling these people to crawl under a rock, i have my price- pay the judgment and you`ll never hear from me again. see folks jo really is in the drivers seat when you have him build a boat. first you (or a bank) give him a large amount of money. then a couple of months go by and he says "boat looks great its the best one i ever built your going to be so happy with it " by this point if you are using a bank he has probably commited fraud by saying that they are further along then they really are and making a draw. then a couple of more months go by he takes more money and says that the boat will be done any day . days turn to weeks turn to months turn to years. moral of the story is that ANYBODY THAT GIVES ANY MONEY TO PANTERA WITHOUT GETTING A BOAT AT THE SAME TIME IS A FOOL!!! SEE THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM KEEPING MONEY THAT ISN`T THEIRS. IF YOU DO WANT A PANTERA THERE ARE PLENTY OF USED ONES FOR SALE OUT THERE. MY DAD ORDERED ONE 4 YRS AGO LONG BEFORE JO`S ACCIDENTS EVEN THEN THE WAIT WASN`T 5-6 MONTHS WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR A BOAT THAT LONG WHEN YOU CAN WALK INTO ANY DEALERSHIP TODAY AND HAVE ONE TOMOROW. CUSTOM BOAT MEANS MORE MONEY AND TIME FOR THE SAME PRODUCT. ONCE AGAIN IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY THINK REAL CAREFULLY ABOUT HOW MUCH CONTROL YOU HAVE WHEN JO HAS BOTH THE BOAT AND THE MONEY FOR MORE INFORMATION REFER TO THE BAD BUSINESS SECTION THE BOATS AREN`T BAD JUST THE GUYS BUILDING THEM
REGARDS,
JIMMY
Old 01-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Registered

Still hijacking customers and people defend them...un frickin believable
Old 01-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Wildthing's thread was legendary here to those of us who've been here a long time and really started to expose (to me at least) the builder's practices. I can't remember if Lost in Boston's situation was before or after Wildthing's but his was similar to Berks, he still pops in once in a while but I think he's given up, a beaten and defeated buyer where the legal system did little for him other than probably going broke from legal fees. He got a judgement but collected nothing or very little if I recall. The Killer Bee's fiasco was never played out here on OSO but there was controversy rumored on that one too. Others exist also but I don't see the point in going over those.

Wildthing's thread came under fire since this was heresy to the builder's flag wavers and was one of the first discussed on OSO and subsequently deleted.
LOL....Indy remembers all too well. So does Full Throttle 525. Buyers beware is all I can say now days
Old 12-30-2023, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 432 Likes on 195 Posts

Here you go Nick.
Old 01-10-2024, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Craney
Here you go Nick.
whats happening?