Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera "No Longer" in Chapter 11 >

Pantera "No Longer" in Chapter 11

Notices

Pantera "No Longer" in Chapter 11

Old 08-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

You make it sound like this was YOUR decision. What a bunch of crap. Give Berk his money back and pay your back rent....
Old 08-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think berk should just take his boat when it get's finished and do what ever he want's with it " keep it or sell it "
asking for money back will never happen so just take the boat when you can get it . " Something is better then nothing "

mike
Old 08-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikebrls
I think berk should just take his boat when it get's finished and do what ever he want's with it " keep it or sell it "
asking for money back will never happen so just take the boat when you can get it . " Something is better then nothing "

mike
Mike,

I said that months ago.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered

mike
Now that the court has denied Pantera bankruptcy protection Berk has a chance to win his lawsuit. Actually collecting on it might be more difficult however.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 514 Likes on 233 Posts

mike
100% right, there is NO Money if there was he would have his boat.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
100% right, there is NO Money if there was he would have his boat.
Then what makes you think his boat will ever get finished? It will easily cost over $50,000 to power & rig it and then it needs to be shipped over seas.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Then what makes you think his boat will ever get finished? It will easily cost over $50,000 to power & rig it and then it needs to be shipped over seas.
slowly they will put her together , and even if he take's it without a motor package he will still be getting something he cans sell in the state's so there's no shipping .I would think the boat fully ready minus motor package should bring in at least $ 60 k minimum
just my thought
mike
Old 08-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you guys about Berk trying to get his boat completed because their is No Money their for a Refund... I also believe that the boat already has power in it, a Black Merc-525 and the Bravo Outdrive is also installed... What I recall the boat needing to be finished is Steering, Interior, Gauges and Rigging, but I could be wrong...
Old 08-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Berk would be just like the owner of the Chief if he did get this boat. By the time he recives it (if ever) he will have so much bad blood running through the deal that he will have no love for the boat and the fun of getting a new ride will be gone. My bet is he would sell it soon after.

This is one of many reasons the owner of the Chief never really used his boat like he should after he finaly got it (not to mention the boat was a mess when delivered )

I have seen this shuffle done first hand, I hope Berk can get some satisfaction
Old 08-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
I agree with you guys about Berk trying to get his boat completed because their is No Money their for a Refund... I also believe that the boat already has power in it, a Black Merc-525 and the Bravo Outdrive is also installed... What I recall the boat needing to be finished is Steering, Interior, Gauges and Rigging, but I could be wrong...
MY BAD GUYS... It was NOT BERK's Boat that already had Power & Outdrive - It was Scott's Boat that has the Black Merc-525... I am Sorry Berk for the Mess Up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.