In response to Jersey Devil >

In response to Jersey Devil

Notices

In response to Jersey Devil

Old 07-16-2002, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In response to Jersey Devil

Hey Tom. I have a red 24' Pantera. It is now going through a retro. Totally redoing all rigging. Blew up the TR-II Merc tranny so decided to take the time and reseal and revalve the trim, steering and all gaskets to the drive. The boat is red on the free board with a white top and white bottom. It has red interior and red sundeck with black carpeting. I also tore apart the engine and powder coated all the external parts ie valve covers, new 14 qt pan, exhaust, and the custom EFI intake and fuel rails. All is back in boat just gettin some graphics done up on the computer to see which to choose from. I can get you some pics if you want an idea of what a red/white boat will look like. Until then.
Keivn
Old 07-16-2002, 11:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shu-dog, my boat is the same color scheme as yours. Hey are you going to keep the tranny or change to bravo or borg warner trans? Good luck.....The Ironman.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Response to Ironman

I will be selling the whole kit and kabuttle. That includes the TRS outdrive, gimbal and transom assemblies, merc TR-II trans that is completely rebuilt with all new compnents in a chevy big block housing and also comes with a ford housing and extra internal parts, and the latham steering. The extra tranny and parts makes it a steel. Not to mention the newly refurbed unit. Just want a fair price to install the new Bravo HP outdrive with new hydrolic steering. Thinking of powder coating all red to match the engine and rest of the boat since its not on yet. Other than that if you have someone wanting the TRS I can send you a finders fee. Just waiting to pic up tomorrow to take a few pics and place on this website to sell. Should pic up about 5-8 miles an hour.
;-)
PS where abouts are you located. Im in Southern California so if anyone else is out here deffinatly drop me a line and lets hook up. Until then have a great one.
Shu
Old 07-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If my trs fails i will probably go to a bravo or IMCO. Are you going to use the HP gimble assy or the standard one. I am not sure what the difference is? I am in upstate NY, quite a way from so.Calif. There is four 24's on the lake here that I know of. Let me know how much you gain with the bravo. thanks, The Ironman.