Pantera 28 restoration

Notices

Pantera 28 restoration

Old 11-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pantera 28 restoration

Gents,

Im doing some work on my Pantera 28 SR from 89 and will redo the complete interior. Not in the front though, that will be stripped down and left covered only with some carpet as I don't want all sorts off wood and cushion crap out there.

I have no idea what to do with seats etc though. The stuff I have already is some cheap replacement done long ago and it is not worth anything. Not even as a base for a upholsterer to work on. Note im located in Denmark and don't have any good upholsterer that knows boats here.

Im thinking getting pre-made nappa upholstery from the US and then get a guy here to build the wood framing and foam work etc based on the pre-made upholstery. I want it to look as close to a new model Pantera as possible. Any idea of a company in the US that knows Panteras and is familiar with the design?

Any hints in the right direction welcome!
Old 11-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

contact xt innovations in ohio. they did bigboat28's pantera and did a great job. http://www.xt-innovations.com/
Old 11-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Knallan77
Gents,

Im doing some work on my Pantera 28 SR from 89
You have a 28 Pantera but not an SR . The SR didn't come till 09 I think ! S (stepped hull) R (Recessed Side) . Never the less all 28's are awesome . Post some pic's so we can follow your build