Sad Day... >

Sad Day...

Notices

Sad Day...

Old 10-07-2002, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Sad Day...

Took the boat home over the weekend and winterized it.... I hate this time of year, but really looking forward next year!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 06:54 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,890 Likes on 950 Posts

I hope you washed it too!!!! It was lookin a little dirty the last time I was down at the marina.

Damn, I didn't even get a ride. Now I'll have to come down to LOTO for the ride. Are ya still planning on moving there???
Old 10-07-2002, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

O.m.g.!
Silver Glen Springs water temp 75'
Outdoor temp on Sun 89'
Old 10-07-2002, 08:57 PM
hughandlinda

So Mike it's down for the winter, what numbers did you get, how have you enjoyed that bad a$# boat?
Our season is getting goooood now Temps dropped to the high 80s today and expecting to get to the low 80s by Christmas

Here's the Best winterizing High and Dry in South Florida!!! It's only a couple hours plane ride and a 3 day weekend in the keys, nothing like it. Have the boat shiped back north in late april!!!
Why Not?
While your at by a condo down here, I'll sell it to you, property value here has skyrocketed

Old 10-08-2002, 11:50 AM
Registered

yep she is all washed, waxed, wd-40ed and ready to hibertate. I only got to use it 1 good day and it only has 10 hours on it so I didn't push too hard. We got 75, but were only turning 4700 so there is more there and that was with around 100+ gallons of fuel. Next year I'll get her all broken in and ready to go.

Griff I have been at LOTO for 3 weeks, I have a house that should be closing late November, its on the 27 MM so pretty close to the action but a bit away too.

3bed 3 bath, 2 decks and a patio, 40 and 24 foot well docks, it will do.
Old 10-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Mike,

Since you had a Sad day putting that awesome boat away for the Winter I am going to try to make it a Happy day now.

I would offer to store the boat away indoor at our facility for the Winter so you may come down and use the boat over the holidays and Winter months here in Miami.

I have the previous Alcone Motorsport race shop that is a seperate shop inside our facility available with painted floors and full air conditioning.

I can have my Sister pick up the boat at LOTO and take it back up to you in Spring time.

Let me know either way.If not here is a picture for you to think about over the Winter.

Regards, JO
Attached Thumbnails Sad Day...-bruce-28.jpg  
Old 10-14-2002, 06:24 PM
Registered

Hey Jo,

In a normal year I would have to give that serious consideration, but with all that is going on for the winter with a relocation and new job, I doubt that I would be able to be get down there, even if you throw in the blonde

But you may want to consider coming up here in the summer for the shootout or 4th or something. Once things settle down here I want to come to Miami. I may try to come down for the boat show.

Need to talk to you sometime about a couple of gauges in the boat, so I will be intouch soon.

Thanks again for the offer though that is quite a nice thing to do