Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Another said story, molds and name without its creator means nothing and values nothing, It's obvious that customer went on the rampage to destroy whatever was leftover from this business, I don't know what he thought that he's getting beside closing a another small business doors forever, again I'm not justifying no ones actions but Berk would be actually gaining something if he took the hull and some cash, this way he'll get nothing.
Molds are everywhere available in USA and they are splashed from each other regardless so there's no value in it, there are going to be sitting and rotting until they end up in scrap
Old 10-24-2017, 06:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Berk
molds are in the last storage that i need to pay an extra 25K because of damage resulted in an attempt of breaking in (guess who did it?) in Miami. I have 1 week to remove the molds from that storage and pay the landlord for the damage done. after chasing the assets for many years they were located there. anyway i really do not want to just write things here. if anyone interested; i will forward directly to my lawyer and you can see the official papers and so on...

after wasting 6 years of my life and hell of a money on lawyers etc... it just makes me feel irritated to hear some people still giving the bull**** of "Nunez family were good people actually"... all those who are friends of them; pls do a favor and stop talking non-sense. my life is screwed, i wish anyone else would ever fall in my position.
'why would you have to pay anything to the owner of the storage beside rent money? Isn't security his own problem, cameras, dogs guards etc , doesn't he have insurance?
This doesn't sound right.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steelborn
'why would you have to pay anything to the owner of the storage beside rent money? Isn't security his own problem, cameras, dogs guards etc , doesn't he have insurance?
This doesn't sound right.
yes it is a bit blurry to me as well. not to create more problems with the landlord, i wished to keep thing low. i have received a damage report from sheriff about it.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by B.A.
First of all I thank Jason for doing me the favor of "posting" my Email.
My late son JO was the one that had the password and he took it w/ him.
Mr. Berk Sener, First of all, its time that I respond to you in a public forum.

#1) STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND OUR DECEASED SON, @ least have some respect as they deserve, as my wife of 50 years and my deceased son deserve better and for that Im here and easily located. My Email has been the same for 20 yrs and my cell which you have is 305) 305-7259. ENOUGH SAID!!!

#2) The "last offer" I made to your ex- attorney (before he was disbarred) was on March 2017, $50,000 CASH and a complete hull n deck,
that would have taken you over the $106 Ks that U have paid me. @ that time your attorney replied to me "that YOU, BERK SENER,
would not accept as you wanted the whole amount in cash. Besides 3 or 4 more settlements offers refused by you. Which I have proof
(Emails from your ex attorney if there is any doubt!) Going back to 6 years ago, a 28' was built for you BUT like you said: I dont want it as you preferred to see Pantera closed. Remember that??? So the story that you claim that I messed up 6 years of your life is not exactly like you claim. In those 6 years there was a recession in the economy from 2008 to 2012 where a lot of boat companies went out of business, to name a few: Fountain Powerboats, Baja, Donzi, Deep Impact etc just to name a few.

Btw, on 2011 I received a "personal inheritance" from my mothers estate which I rolled into Pantera to make good on customers, and IF there is any doubt Att. Frank Areces whose also a member here can verify. Then on 2013 we found out our son JO NUNEZ was found to have a malignant cancer tumor in his chest and Berk Sener was not a priority @ that time. My son finally passed 3 years later from cancer,
and you know that was a devastating blow for us.
Our life ended @ that point for us, Berk Sener, I regret this whole situation, I wish it hadnt happened. This is a sad chapter in Pantera,
I have tried my hardest to find investors/ partners trying to make offers to you that have been refused time and time again.

#3) I have been told that you posted that there was a "break in attempt" in the storage warehouse and YOU have insinuated that it was me.
Let me tell you something Mr. Sener, I would NOT ever think of breaking and entering into my old molds, FOR WHAT??? I am sure there must have been a police report and fingerprints, correct??? So next time you accuse me of something @ least make sure that its TRUE!
Those molds are very old some over 40 years old! In reality those molds are worth NOTHING without me building the boats! In 42 years of Pantera there has been lawsuits like any other business, BUT you know what? There is NOT even one that had to come back for warranty, or that customer got less that what they bought! NOT EVEN ONE. The reputation of Pantera and legacy is for pepe Nunez and JO Nunez!
I accept that I have been late on some orders out of 100's and 100's of boats, BUT from being late to being a bad person is quite a stretch!
BTW, The $25Ks for damages on the building is NOT for damages, its for rent owed on the warehouse due to your legal wrangling.

#5) Last thing, Pantera has a reputation and heritage of 42 years, do you know what that means? That the legacy of Pantera has been taken by pepe Nunez, In those 42 years of Pantera which I started w/ my wife Linda, we had a wonderful son and daughter that grew up building boats. Thanks to racing I have met some amazing customers and built a clientele worldwide that have given us the pride of being a family business, where the phone was ALWAYS answered by a Nunez family member! How many other boat factories can say the same.
AND in all of this there have been bumps on the road, but I would do it all over again.
So I will end by saying that the best of Panterawill live in me forever.

Thk U,
pepe Nunez.

PS, anybody that would like to contact me, pls either Email at [email protected] or call my cell 305) 305-7259 and that includes you Mr. Sener.
Pepe, i really do not wish to get involved in any conversation with you. so do yourself a favor and do not make me post here the official papers and or some real evidence that will show the LEGACY of pantera boats. so do yourself a favor and retire. you are out of business. i wish i was the last man you screwed, but i get numerous calls and e-mails that you ripped for the last 6 years. a few of them are very recent. think again before you put your common words. game is over
Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 AM
Registered

for the information of those that are big fans of Pantera; the total amount of money they ripped out of idiots like me is 2.4 million USD. Yes you see the number correct; two point four million USD. the only leverage i had over those who are waiting in line is that i did not give up the legal battle and was the first person in the list. so if you are trying to calculate how much a boat costs, how much does the manufacturer earn etc... these are not related with Pantera's usual practice.... the only thing they did for the last 10 years is to take money and NOT build boats....
Old 10-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by steelborn
Another said story, molds and name without its creator means nothing and values nothing, It's obvious that customer went on the rampage to destroy whatever was leftover from this business, I don't know what he thought that he's getting beside closing a another small business doors forever, again I'm not justifying no ones actions but Berk would be actually gaining something if he took the hull and some cash, this way he'll get nothing.
Molds are everywhere available in USA and they are splashed from each other regardless so there's no value in it, there are going to be sitting and rotting until they end up in scrap
The only thing berk did wrong was try to buy a boat from this idiot. " He should have taken a 6 year old 1/2 a hull and some cash and been happy" Yeah O K. The only thing berk did was save somebody else from getting ripped. It just baffles me people continue to stick up for this guy. You act like this guy is the only one in the world who can mix some resin and mek together and slop it on some cloth. I have been in a position like this before but for much less money and let me tell you it SUCKS. Sure does take the fun out of it real quick. This was NOT an isolated incident, this was a career for them. Yes , it is terrible what happened to his son, but family issues and business issues are two different matters.

Last edited by perky2196; 10-25-2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-25-2017, 05:43 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,430 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
As far as I know he does not, he's just stirring the pot. I'm sure I could dig and find out the full real story, but is it really worth it at the end of the day, Nope.
You okay with the story now ?
Old 10-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Berk
for the information of those that are big fans of Pantera; the total amount of money they ripped out of idiots like me is 2.4 million USD. Yes you see the number correct; two point four million USD. the only leverage i had over those who are waiting in line is that i did not give up the legal battle and was the first person in the list. so if you are trying to calculate how much a boat costs, how much does the manufacturer earn etc... these are not related with Pantera's usual practice.... the only thing they did for the last 10 years is to take money and NOT build boats....
I'm curious where these numbers come from? Your always posting stuff like this, but never anything to back it. 2.4 million and not one other person in this thread??? Every auto and boat manufacturer will have cases against them. It's the world of business, you can't please everyone. Not saying its right, but Pepe tried to make a deal with you.

You can come on here and bash Pantera as much as you want and you'll always have your little followers, but you never kill Pantera, Jo, or Pepe legacies. People like ME will always be proud to rock our Pantera's. You can't change the 40+ years of good business and racing heritage. I'm sorry you've lost so much money, but you need to relax and give it a rest. Pantera went under it, It's a sad story for you and Pantera.

BTW, Why would you owe 25k for building damage, explain that to me??? Why would you come on here posting Pepe tried to break in and steal the molds with no real evidence of this?

Last edited by Wboulton; 10-25-2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wboulton
I'm curious where these numbers come from? Your always posting stuff like this, but never anything to back it. 2.4 million and not one other person in this thread??? Every auto and boat manufacturer will have cases against them. It's the world of business, you can't please everyone. Not saying its right, but Pepe tried to make a deal with you.

You can come on here and bash Pantera as much as you want and you'll always have your little followers, but you never kill Pantera, Jo, or Pepe legacies. People like ME will always be proud to rock our Pantera's. You can't change the 40+ years of good business and racing heritage. I'm sorry you've lost so much money, but you need to relax and give it a rest. Pantera went under it, It's a sad story for you and Pantera.

BTW, Why would you owe 25k for building damage, explain that to me??? Why would you come on here posting Pepe tried to break in and steal the molds with no real evidence of this?
well it is a result of the court records. i am not making these numbers... 25K damage is an issue that is bothering me also. my lawyer is still working on it.

also i assume you are another friend of Pepe that is trying to make things blurry )) i am very much used to people like you for the last 6 years. good news; heritage ended. no more pantera boats will be built as long as i am settled. does that make some sense? also while you are a friend of pepe, pls tell him to stop asking his lawyer to make idiotic offers like 10 K. if someone buys the molds and wishes to continue building, the boats will be manufactured. if not, molds will go to garbage with the heritage, legacy of Jo and all those bs stories.

sorry no more comments here. those who are interested can contact me or my lawyer to see the court records, judgements, molds etc.... everything that is real, not some bs like these guys post here.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:07 AM
Registered

Perky2196 I act act like nothing, I don't know Berk or Nunez family, I'm just absorber and person who own small company builders boats, you can't expect that custom boat will be done within a year, it doesn't happened like that, not in this day and age, it takes time for a numerous reasons unless you're going to go to one of these generic company's and get generic boat, from what I read Berk gave up after about a year, I understand the frustration, it happened to me but you can't loose you're temper start bashing around and start treating with a lawsuit if you want you're boat to be done, doing this you will scare away potential customers that will help you're boat get finished, if you have different agendas that's different side of the story...
Again Its obvious that Pantera was pouring funds from one project to another, soon or later that catches you up and you start drowning, but on the end every contractor of any kind of the business is doing it and it's a big risk.
Now for you saying that their son got cancer and end up dying doesn't have to do nothing with business, give me a freaking break, of course it does, buried your own child it has to do with everything and you should think twice about your statement.

Originally Posted by perky2196
The only thing berk did wrong was try to buy a boat from this idiot. " He should have taken a 6 year old 1/2 a hull and some cash and been happy" Yeah O K. The only thing berk did was save somebody else from getting ripped. It just baffles me people continue to stick up for this guy. You act like this guy is the only one in the world who can mix some resin and mek together and slop it on some cloth. I have been in a position like this before but for much less money and let me tell you it SUCKS. Sure does take the fun out of it real quick. This was NOT an isolated incident, this was a career for them. Yes , it is terrible what happened to his son, but family issues and business issues are two different matters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.