no secret,
It's Marshall
can we post phone number ??
If not PM me?
M
Old 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is interesting now for sure to see what becomes of all this. Berk I guess since you didn’t have time to answer my email then you have all the time in the world to do as you please. Waiting on me would have been a lot better than 8k right.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope it work's out for everyone involved

mike
Old 12-13-2017, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
someday you'll learn to love me
You are a delusional idiot tool. Why cant idiots like you get taken for six figures?
Old 12-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JRider
You are a delusional idiot tool. Why cant idiots like you get taken for six figures?
because I'm not dumb enough to get taken for that much? 😘 Berk wasn't taken dumbass, he was offered his boat and a payout. A good payout if you ask me. He choose to try and put pantera outta business. That plan failed, and now he's playing dirty. The guys a straight *******, The only thing that comes out of his mouth is lies and you guys all rally behind it like idiots.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
because I'm not dumb enough to get taken for that much? 😘 Berk wasn't taken dumbass, he was offered his boat and a payout. A good payout if you ask me. He choose to try and put pantera outta business. That plan failed, and now he's playing dirty. The guys a straight *******, The only thing that comes out of his mouth is lies and you guys all rally behind it like idiots.
Plan failed? Berk did put Pantera out of business, so how is that failing? See what I mean about delusional? It is not a good payout if Berk wanted a complete boat, may be better than what he will get now but ultimately he made that decision. How is he playing dirty? Stopping the sale of the molds to a straw buyer? You live in a fantasy world. Lies? He won the court case.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 35 Posts
Talking

Plan failed? Berk did put Pantera out of business, so how is that failing? See what I mean about delusional? It is not a good payout if Berk wanted a complete boat, may be better than what he will get now but ultimately he made that decision. How is he playing dirty? Stopping the sale of the molds to a straw buyer? You live in a fantasy world. Lies? He won the court case.
Because idiots like that don't have six figures to lay out in advance.....
Old 12-15-2017, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Berk comes in here and lies about all kinds of **** and you fan boys eat it up. Berk isn't gonna stop Pantera aka Pepe from building boats again. No matter what happens with the molds Pepe is going to build boats again. Only thing that has slowed him down is Jo's passing. Berk could've had a boat if he waited a little longer. Pepe did his best to try and keep berk happy, but it was a no go. Pantera had fallen on hard times. I don't see the issue if pantera is gonna have a new owner and new business plan, but Pepe is still building the boats. What's the issue?
Old 12-15-2017, 06:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

This thread (and the other one) are killing the Pantera name.
With all the mud slinging about who owns what and who is right/wrong, added to the possibility Pepe may be back building the boats, I can't imagine any sane person willing to plonk down a deposit or stage payments on a Pantera.
Definitely not worth the risk.

The only way something good can come out of this is if someone ends up building a boat and shows off the finished project, with a competitive price tag. I'd buy a finished product but I'd NEVER pay for a Pantera that was not ready for delivery.

RR
Old 12-15-2017, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

in todays climate, I'd be very hesitant to plunk down a large deposit on ANY custom performance boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.