Sad for Pantera >

Sad for Pantera

Notices

Sad for Pantera

Old 12-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,161 Likes on 496 Posts

It sounds to me like Berk had a 'silent reserve' which was not met so his lawyers stopped the auction with a view to selling the molds for more, some other way.

Not playing fair, if the auction was promoted as 'no reserve' then the highest bid wins. End of story.
(8k is not much different to 0k when you're paying legal bills but that's no excuse)

RR

Last edited by rak rua; 12-10-2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:54 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I don't know or care about Berk, Pantera, Pepe or you. I called it like I saw it and now you come out and say you're a friend of Pepe so I doubt I was very far off base. The tone of your posts and the details provided indicate more than a casual interest in the outcome from a guy that just has 8k laying around to buy old boat molds with. You claim to already own the 28 mold you were just bidding on, so don't pretend you're just some uninvolved innocent bidder who's getting screwed. Are you starting your own company and hiring Pepe as an employee or maybe just starting a Pantera museum with the molds ? You say you don't post much because of the BS but it sounds to me like you are involved in the BS up to your neck first hand.

Last edited by bck; 12-10-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

BlackJack what I don't understand is after 40 years of building boats and you say pepe didn't even have money for gas or parking so how do you feel you can change that ? At what point does one decide that despite all their efforts and high build quality capability they just cannot secede in todays economy . One of the number one rules of investing in a business is the business has to be able to prove it can and has made money . You would be a complete dumbass to invest in ANY business that looses money and racks up lawsuits . I don't think you are being a very good friend to Pepe to be putting him back in business to keep dealing with all the BS he has had to deal with throughout the years . Maybe you could just give him the 8, 10 , or 20 K or whatever you were prepared to spend buying the molds and help him find a job in the industry as a consultant or something of that nature . If you hand him the keys you are an enabler and you will be just as guilty . We all love Pantera , The name , the culture , the quality of the boats and we are the cult followers ! but everything comes to an end and its time to let it go and move on to the next chapter .. And I'm not trying to be disrespectful but the 28 molds are the money item here and I'm gonna have to call bull $hit that you already owned them because if I owned them and Pantera was closing their doors and probably gonna be sued you can best believe they would be coming to me and not going in storage with the rest of their **** .

Where Berk , The lawyer , or the storage facility . whoever was responsible and held the auction F'd up is listing it as a Lot . They should have sold the molds individual and would have got a lot more for them but that being said molds are cheap . Theres all kinds of molds that are sold for very affordable prices . These should have brought 10-20K per boat .

Now all this being said I don't give two $hits either way but all of you with these legal dilemmas crack me up coming on here putting all your business in print for the lawyers and court system to see .
SILANCE IS DEADLY ! when somebody runs their mouth they show their cards. Show your lawyer what you have put in print and see what his opinion is ....
Old 12-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to post again and that was not my intention!

I will confirm that Marshal Ives and myself go back a long ways, like 40+ years. He used to B an attorney and was never a boat builder,
I was happy that he was buying the Panteramolds and I would probably build the boats for him.
He was never my shill, I didnt go to auction or bid or spoke to anybody! So pls lets cut out false acussations!
Btw, that was Marshals joke that he took me to go n see Neil Rubin... I eat well everyday!

Godspeed JO,
pp.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Registered

Well, now lets all just get ready for next season......HOPEFULLY IN A NEW PANTERA....if the lawyers finally see the light.
It's easy, I have the key...and can put together the right team as the post by pp shows above !!
Ole school rules, nothing like it !!
M
Old 12-12-2017, 09:53 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,197 Likes on 1,447 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.

I will confirm that Marshal Ives and myself go back a long ways, like 40+ years. He used to B an attorney and was never a boat builder,
I was happy that he was buying the Panteramolds and I would probably build the boats for him.
He was never my shill, I didnt go to auction or bid or spoke to anybody! So pls lets cut out false acussations!
Btw, that was Marshals joke that he took me to go n see Neil Rubin... I eat well everyday!

Godspeed JO,
pp.
So, you are Pepe Nunez - long time old owner of Pantera Boats, and you are going to be building the boats for the new owner of Pantera whom I'm assuming is this fellow BLACKJACK-C27 ?Marshal Ives ? that bought the molds for $8k or $9k ?

First of all I thank Jason for doing me the favor of "posting" my Email.
My late son JO was the one that had the password and he took it w/ him.
Mr. Berk Sener, First of all, its time that I respond to you in a public forum.

Thk U,
pepe Nunez.

PS, anybody that would like to contact me, pls either Email at [email protected] or call my cell 305) 305-7259 and that includes you Mr. Sener.

Godspeed JO,
pp.

Last edited by SB; 12-12-2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Registered

Something tells me this is going to get very interesting......
Old 12-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Registered

Stop the BS all of ya
and reading every word literally !!
Let's build boats...have fun-that's what this is about.
I went to make sure berks' "lawyer" knew the 40k offer from ft Lauderdale was real and the lawyer (if you want to call him that) to know I was the owner from fed court of the 28' before berk even existed but had no issue and would resolve 28' mold with PP, if the 40k offer accepted. And for those of you who twist more words, PP certainly had "gas and toll money" lol.
Let's build boats...have fun-that's what this is about.

M
Old 12-13-2017, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

I'm guessing Berk has enough money and sued based on principle. Surprised he didn't rent a dozer and crush the molds to end the saga.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:38 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

B.A. and Blackjack please just stop posting. No good can come from it. Now we've learned Pepe isn't broke and eats well every day, so that's good. Next thing we'll learn is that his savior is actually a criminal or something and they are going to team up to bring back the good old days. Make sure you let us know which one of you will be playing the rich bad boy owner / racer of questionable means and which will be building boats. It gets confusing sometimes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.