Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sad for Pantera >

Sad for Pantera

Notices

Sad for Pantera

Old 12-13-2017, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leave the site for a year and come back to the same old OSO.

Anyways, Good luck to whoever is doing whatever with the molds. I hope something can happen, would love to see it.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Um , I can't see a couple Subway stores and a few other small legal businesses supporting any type of Jet.

Who likes subway?!?!
Old 12-13-2017, 11:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Um , I can't see a couple Subway stores and a few other small legal businesses supporting any type of Jet.
And........ I can't see a guy who flies his private jet to Vegas, living in public housing!
Old 12-14-2017, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 636 Likes on 259 Posts

Umm, maybe Pantera could start building submarines. Mmm. Subs. Mmm Meatballs. Mm meatball Subs
Old 12-14-2017, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What I don't understand, a few years ago everyone was sad Pantera was going out. Another performance boat builder going out. Another company added to the list. How many of you think there wasn't a wake of crap following the other company's last few months or years of trying to stay in business. Keeping a performance boat company going in today's world has to be pretty tough. Keeping everything paid is the biggest problem. Rent or mortgage insurance suppliers and utilities don't go away when you are sitting waiting on customers for a build. Casualties happen when your trying to stay alive. I'm not on anyone's side. Sorry to see what happened to berk. He could have got out a little better and chose to gamble. Let's just keep this winter entertainment going and see what happens. I would like to own a new 28 one day.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by class6
What I don't understand, a few years ago everyone was sad Pantera was going out. Another performance boat builder going out. Another company added to the list. How many of you think there wasn't a wake of crap following the other company's last few months or years of trying to stay in business. Keeping a performance boat company going in today's world has to be pretty tough. Keeping everything paid is the biggest problem. Rent or mortgage insurance suppliers and utilities don't go away when you are sitting waiting on customers for a build. Casualties happen when your trying to stay alive. I'm not on anyone's side. Sorry to see what happened to berk. He could have got out a little better and chose to gamble. Let's just keep this winter entertainment going and see what happens. I would like to own a new 28 one day.
The shady chit comes out on these forums, I did not hear anything bad about Fountain/Baja but Spectre, Force Offshore and a few others on the west coast took people for a lot of money.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:50 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,430 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK-C27
First of all, I WAS NEVER DISBARRED. Guess you can't read. I resigned and could have gone back years ago... But why? No one pays their bills in south fla anyway! ..and all would ask for favors lol.. I did more than my share of charity. And non violent smuggling almost 40 years ago was not a "crime of moral turpitude".

NOW, you are right..today the $$$ is in movies, TV and books, you got anyone with Writing ability and TV connections? Who knows, probably would be interesting.
You've mentioned your name is Marshall. Is it Marshall Ive's by any chance ?

Interesting...because after this post ,your name appears on some of the court Documents involving Pantera.
Esquire = a title appended to a lawyer's surname.
So, you where a lawyer for Pantera ?

And I just quickly clicked thru 1st page of documents....
Here's just one:
https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...mNFQq18rVI4%3d

If you click link below in the quotes there are many legal judgments (Federal, state, private) shown against Pantera starting from 1980:

Originally Posted by Interceptor
If you want to get a better read on Pantera and their history of non-payment and court judgments go to the site below and do a search on Pantera boat, Pantera powerboat, Pantera racing and others Pantera names, they used many. You could also search on family names. A person could spend an evening reading these court records and get a far better understanding of a very unsavory operation.

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...ookieSupport=1

Last edited by SB; 12-15-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK-C27
First of all, I WAS NEVER DISBARRED. Guess you can't read. I resigned and could have gone back years ago... But why? No one pays their bills in south fla anyway! ..and all would ask for favors lol.. I did more than my share of charity. And non violent smuggling almost 40 years ago was not a "crime of moral turpitude".

NOW, you are right..today the $$$ is in movies, TV and books, you got anyone with Writing ability and TV connections? Who knows, probably would be interesting.
seems like a decent fellow
Old 12-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

This right here should be nominated for "2017 Beating a Dead Horse - Thread of The Year"
Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

Gotta agree with ^^^
Show me a new boat or put a sock in it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.