Sad for Pantera

Notices

Sad for Pantera

Old 12-22-2017, 04:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Can't we just let this die?
The prospect of someone resurrecting Pantera is pretty far fetched.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK-C27
First of all, I WAS NEVER DISBARRED. Guess you can't read. I resigned and could have gone back years ago... But why? No one pays their bills in south fla anyway! ..and all would ask for favors lol.. I did more than my share of charity. And non violent smuggling almost 40 years ago was not a "crime of moral turpitude".

NOW, you are right..today the $$$ is in movies, TV and books, you got anyone with Writing ability and TV connections? Who knows, probably would be interesting.
Berk payed his bill. But your right, he did ask for a favor. " Can i have my boat please ? "
Old 02-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Some of you here really started to sound like bunch of middle age women, don't you have better things to do like driving boats, looking after grandchildren😉
The fact is Berk was taken for relatively short ride by Pantera to compare how long and expensive ride his lawyers has been giving it to him, these guys are are milking him for so long and selling him a stories about how he'll get something out of nothing.
To have made custom built boat takes time, yes sometimes longer then just a year as long as Berk decided to wait until he got trapped with lawyers bul**** stories and thinking that he and his lawyers will get hundreds of thousands each out of small business that's on brink of surviving its pure STUPID.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Well someone is stirring the pot again... ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 299 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by steelborn
Some of you here really started to sound like bunch of middle age women, don't you have better things to do like driving boats, looking after grandchildren😉
The fact is Berk was taken for relatively short ride by Pantera to compare how long and expensive ride his lawyers has been giving it to him, these guys are are milking him for so long and selling him a stories about how he'll get something out of nothing.
To have made custom built boat takes time, yes sometimes longer then just a year as long as Berk decided to wait until he got trapped with lawyers bul**** stories and thinking that he and his lawyers will get hundreds of thousands each out of small business that's on brink of surviving its pure STUPID.
if I told one of my customers that it would take a year to deliver a building and I didn’t, I would fully expect to pay liquidated damages. You’re an absolute idiot if you think it’s acceptable to not deliver on time all the while cashing the customers checks.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
This right here should be nominated for "2017 Beating a Dead Horse - Thread of The Year"
Correction "2018 Beating a Dead Horse - thread of the decade" enough is enough seriously.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

karma is a *****
Old 04-20-2018, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here we go again.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

hey stuck on stupid, It looks like any time stupid word comes out you take it personally, me calling Berk's decision to go with shark lawyers stupid ain't got to do nothing with you unless you are stuck on stupid and just can't understand **** properly.

Originally Posted by Stuckonstupid
if I told one of my customers that it would take a year to deliver a building and I didn’t, I would fully expect to pay liquidated damages. You’re an absolute idiot if you think it’s acceptable to not deliver on time all the while cashing the customers checks.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 299 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by steelborn
hey stuck on stupid, It looks like any time stupid word comes out you take it personally, me calling Berk's decision to go with shark lawyers stupid ain't got to do nothing with you unless you are stuck on stupid and just can't understand **** properly.

good one, it took you 2 months to come up with that clever response?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.