Hey Full Throttle 525

Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 06-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Mr. J-Romy, I understand what you are doing, about 2 weeks ago I found out from 3 different people that you and Ronnie are best of pals, while you pretended to be a concerned OSO member, IT's OK I will miss your sale, Have a great day, Pepe @ Pantera.

The best of pals? Would you care to elaborate? I have certainly asked Ron questions off this board over the past couple months, (just like many other people watching this thing unfold) but that is the only relationship. If that qualifies as the best of pals, great. I'm always one to make new friends. Mr. Pepe - perhaps you will explain now what the real problems are here? Everyone watching this thing unfold is not an idiot as you seem to take us for. Once again, you try to twist this into me being a bad guy and having some secret plan to give you a hard time. All you have to do is read what is going on here in these threads. You can't complete your boats for some reason that no one really seems to know but you. And say that I was best friends with FT 525 - does that have any bearing on the fact that you are unable to keep your commitment with him, with Dominick, and god forbid these other poor characters who have laid money out to you. I will repeat what I had deleted before: You are your own worst marketing enemy.

Have a great day.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This saga is both unbelievable and unacceptable. It makes me wonder how service after the sale will be. Normally all you hear are good things about Pantera. I sincerely hope this all works out for you Full Throttle 525.

JROMY - I don't care if you two are brothers, I believe you have the right to question anything you want. FT 525 is in a really bad position where somebody has an ass load of his money, he has nothing to show for it yet and it has been a long time. He is probably very uneasy at this point about saying anything publicly. I wish Pantera would just give the board a straight forward answer as to why the delays and such. Late bolsters and broken parts don't cut it at this point. What about the other months and months. It appears plenty of other work has been done at their facility. Maybe others didn't pay upfront. I cannot imagine anyone being able to truly enjoy the end product, no matter how good, after this whole deal.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:55 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII
I cannot imagine anyone being able to truly enjoy the end product, no matter how good, after this whole deal.
I disagree on this point... I've been involved in much worse. And the end product is still our dream boat.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

To All for the record:

Since I became an OSO member and a future owner of a Pantera Powerboat I have met a lot of people. Some have PM'd, emailed and called me. I have posted very upbeat and positive posts regarding the poduction of my boat and the boats of others. I have never asked anyone to post things for me so as to instigate any type of trouble, whether it be in this forum or any other forum. I have agreed to assist Pantera in promoting their boat line by offering my free time to demonstrate their building expertise by giving rides to anyone that is seriously interested in purchasing a Pantera. I have made many friends and I realize there are many of you concerned about the production of my boat. There has no doubt been some very disconcerting times and I can only be patient where others may not. I truly believe I will have my boat soon. Also, whether a Pantera owner or not, the purpose of this board is to inform each other on boating, production, problems, etc.. to make the boating community, in it's entirety, a tight knit family. Most families discuss their happiness and their problems. It is hoped that this is what we have done here. I do not wish to disrespect anyone.

We all have our time of the month. If anyone is offended by anything I have said, I can only respond that, "I am sorry".

In closing, I can't wait to get my boat and post my happiness for all.

Ron Lombard
Old 06-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Gold Member

Thumbs up Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
To All for the record:

Since I became an OSO member and a future owner of a Pantera Powerboat I have met a lot of people. Some have PM'd, emailed and called me. I have posted very upbeat and positive posts regarding the poduction of my boat and the boats of others. I have never asked anyone to post things for me so as to instigate any type of trouble, whether it be in this forum or any other forum. I have agreed to assist Pantera in promoting their boat line by offering my free time to demonstrate their building expertise by giving rides to anyone that is seriously interested in purchasing a Pantera. I have made many friends and I realize there are many of you concerned about the production of my boat. There has no doubt been some very disconcerting times and I can only be patient where others may not. I truly believe I will have my boat soon. Also, whether a Pantera owner or not, the purpose of this board is to inform each other on boating, production, problems, etc.. to make the boating community, in it's entirety, a tight knit family. Most families discuss their happiness and their problems. It is hoped that this is what we have done here. I do not wish to disrespect anyone.

We all have our time of the month. If anyone is offended by anything I have said, I can only respond that, "I am sorry".

In closing, I can't wait to get my boat and post my happiness for all.

Ron Lombard
AMEN
Old 06-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

What would a person tell his wife? Honey I spent a hundred grand 2 years ago Im going to have a boat soon . It would be rough around my house .At this point the boat wouldnt be the isue. Keeping my manhood parts intact that would be the key !!
Old 06-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yea I Kinda Look Like That
Old 06-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

Hey WildThing...

On Friday I heard from JO, via email, who said that he had my boat running 73 with a 24 Bravo 1 prop. In addition, their upholsterer had made an error on the making of the glove box section and made the piece 4 inches too long. He said that they were fixing that ASAP and I would imagine that the upholsterer was working on that today.

I'm hoping that delivery could be any day now. I'm not sure if I'm going down for my sea trial. My dad is having angioplasty Thursday and my wife has to have some tests on Friday. Of course, if the boat is ready, I may have to leave one of them at the curb!! Just kidding.

BTW... I had my 22nd Anniversary last Friday...while I'm in the limo to NYC I checked my email and got JO's message....sure made my night!! I'm a happy camper.

Looking forward to some boating soon! We just may get to do the LIS run this summer.

Ron
Old 06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Banned

Best of luck to you Ron.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:41 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Full Throttle 525]Hey WildThing...

On Friday I heard from JO, via email, who said that he had my boat running 73 with a 24 Bravo 1 prop.

Was that with or without bolsters? What is the latest development? Do you think you'll have the boat this month?

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.