Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 07-27-2004, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
The first time I agree totaly with Dock rocker
I'm feelin' the love now! You're OK B-Stubb, I was just bustin' your balls a little bit. Still can't believe there is no resolution to this issue, though. FT525 has WAY more restraint than me - if I was in this situation you'd probably be seeing me on the 11:00 news...
Old 07-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Now its Rons turn to take action
Old 07-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Lets sing the no boat song
Old 07-31-2004, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wildthing...

Answer...Not yet
Old 07-31-2004, 08:40 AM
Registered

There are alot of us singing the no boat song, iam getting pretty good!!!!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ron and everyone knows what is hapening if you guys dont take action I cant feel sory for you. Youve been bit if you continue to stick your hand in this dogs mouth.You know the result..The End
Old 07-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
Ron and everyone knows what is hapening if you guys dont take action I cant feel sory for you. Youve been bit if you continue to stick your hand in this dogs mouth.You know the result..The End

I've been following this saga for a long time. I've just stayed out of it. I think it would be in Ron's best interest if everyone else stayed out of it too. I'm sure he knows what he's up against, and making the best decision for himself. I don't recall him asking for anyone's sympathy. I think he has shown remarkable restraint, which may or not have been the best route, but that's water under the bridge and he is doing what HE thinks best. I can tell you the last thing they want to do is force a company into bankruptcy, which it sounds like a bunch of the pack want to do. I'm sure he knows what is at stake more than anyone else.

Good luck Ron.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
I've been following this saga for a long time. I've just stayed out of it. I think it would be in Ron's best interest if everyone else stayed out of it too. I'm sure he knows what he's up against, and making the best decision for himself. I don't recall him asking for anyone's sympathy. I think he has shown remarkable restraint, which may or not have been the best route, but that's water under the bridge and he is doing what HE thinks best. I can tell you the last thing they want to do is force a company into bankruptcy, which it sounds like a bunch of the pack want to do. I'm sure he knows what is at stake more than anyone else.

Good luck Ron.

BANKRUPTCY Who said anything about that. The guy paid for his boat in full and others, who ordered their boats after him, are getting their boats before him.

Is Pantera really on the edge
Old 07-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Registered

Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

FullThrottle525

I heard that the Nunez family has told you that you are getting a new motor in a couple of weeks. Everyone knows that it doesn't take a couple of weeks to exchange one brand new 525 with warranty for another. Their stalling. I have relatives in Florida that can check this out on your behalf. Half of the Dayton Police force is retired down there. I really feel bad for you! If there is anything I can do for you let me know. Maybe go to the local news media and ask them if they are interested in your story as well as the story of others who have been taken in by Pantera Power Boats Inc.

Regards

Dave Wilkinson
Old 07-31-2004, 01:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by h2owarrior
BANKRUPTCY Who said anything about that. The guy paid for his boat in full and others, who ordered their boats after him, are getting their boats before him.

Is Pantera really on the edge

I don't know anything about Pantera's financial health, but I know it's easy to get in a cash crunch with a small business. I'm not saying that's what it is. What I do know is twice companies that owed me money went bankrupt. Once I got exactly zero of what I was owed from the companies either time.

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.