Hey Full Throttle 525 >

Hey Full Throttle 525

Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 07-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hey Full Throttle 525

thanks jromy i see they both love their pantera 28s !! it would suck if you waited and got a **** delivered to you.i see the customer dominick has owned 2 pantera 28s on one of his post.
both boats are bad ass!!

dominick post : I talked to Jo today and everything seems to be okay. This my second pantera. I am very loyal to this brand and family, i sold one to my best buddy also. Its the only boat i think i will ever own and want to own. I live in NY, so our boating season isnt as long as some other states. We go from memorial day to just past labor day, so you can see why my friend Chuck was trying to get some answers . He did that and i thank him for being a caring friend. I hope that what he wrote diddnt get to many people upset. I enjoy dealing w/Linda, Jo, PEPE, AND BARBIE. I consider them to be my friends, and i do no that they do make a great boat[awesome boat]. So thanks for all the feedback and JO thanks for letting me no whats up. HAPPY B-DAY JO. DOMINICK

Last edited by speed buff; 07-02-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Registered

jromy, i see from this old post you made on this thread you were also impressed with the ride and handling of the pantera 28' owned by full throttle 525 also that says allot coming from you !!!
jromy post :Believe it or not, even though you were just cruising in that chop yesterday, I was having all I could do to run with you - I was simply in the air too much to get any real speed up. I can't even use half the power I have in those waves. Unless you're out there running next to a big Cigarette, there aren't too many boats that are going to hang with you even at 66mph on the Sound.

Last edited by speed buff; 07-02-2005 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

True... I Love my Boat!!
Old 07-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Registered

Hey ron how about some new pics of full throttle out in the sound. I need a little fix to help me with all this waiting.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

This is pathetic. I was starting to feel just a little bit bad for the Nunez family for all of the recent bashing but no longer. I just read this whole thread, with a break to go vote. These guys need to be stopped. Time for chapter 7.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ThirdChildhood:

That was a long time ago. 7 years ago. When I received my boat and took it for a ride I had lots of fun. Mechanical problems happen....that's boating.

After I sold my boat, I stopped in to the factory a few times. The Nunez family have been nothing but good people. Small boat builders do not have the luxury of big boat company financing and/or stockholders equity.

Patience is really needed. If one can't understand that, then buy a production boat.

I enjoyed my boat tremendously.

Ron
Old 08-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

well put... your old boat is getting a repower as we speak.. he got a little pully happy while sipping on some race fuel and had a little meltdown. should be done soon tho.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
ThirdChildhood:

That was a long time ago. 7 years ago. When I received my boat and took it for a ride I had lots of fun. Mechanical problems happen....that's boating.

After I sold my boat, I stopped in to the factory a few times. The Nunez family have been nothing but good people. Small boat builders do not have the luxury of big boat company financing and/or stockholders equity.

Patience is really needed. If one can't understand that, then buy a production boat.

I enjoyed my boat tremendously.

Ron
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your boat. Curious as to why you sold it if you were so happy with it and after all of the waiting and disappointments. A custom boat need not take years to build. Outerlimits will build you one of their new 29s in three months. Others have not been as patient as you including a poster in your thread who took legal action. The problem seems to be that buyers don't know that it will take 2 tears to get their boat. TWO YEARS! Sorry. There is no defending that.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i absolutely love my pantera boat but would sell it in a second.... so i can buy a 36 PANTERA!!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
The problem seems to be that buyers don't know that it will take 2 tears to get their boat. TWO YEARS! Sorry. There is no defending that.
Agree. I think that's the real root of the problem. No transparency upfront.

As for the rest of the folks who do actually eventually receive their boats and enjoy them, good for them - we're all happy to hear that. I know they're all they're cracked up to be!

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.