Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Hey Full Throttle 525 >

Hey Full Throttle 525

Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 05-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brian, I believe you are old enough to know if you want to wait or not. We are working towards having a 3 to 4 months turn around time. As a result of that we are going to have a price increase on our boats. It will be necessary since our boats take a lot of time to build and as a result we have hired more employees Later, Pepe.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Pepe - I was just trying to make a point, please don't think I was getting personal. I by no means want to offend you or your family (especially if I end up buying a used Pantera - we might have to do some boating together! ) I understand that the operation has been geared up and I'm sure we'll see all of these boats pumping off the line soon!

Jeremy
Old 05-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 874 Likes on 323 Posts

Sniff...this is all well and good, but where's FT 525's boat?
Old 05-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Gold Member

Some people just have nothing to do all day but *****
and cry and stirring up something for the sake of what.

One proud owner of the baddest true 28`8 out there
Old 05-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Indy, I did not see your name on FT525 order form, and I am sure Ronnie knows where HIS boat is.

If you remember, I stayed on a Saturday and waited for you a couple of hours to show you around when I knew you were not coming to buy anything, I thought I was being polite, but I guess you did not appreciate it, we all know that due to 2 serious accidents we fell behind, All I can do is try harder to make things better, I just don't understand what is your problem.

I take this concern of yours as part of the boat business . Believe me , nothing surprises me anymore, thanks God that I still have the passion and desire to build the best boat I know how, otherwise i could not put up w/ all the cyber police!!!
Later, Pepe.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yes I am old enough to know I would not wait 2 years for a boat .If I found a 36 done or very close and could nail down the details in the future I would concider it .As for the trailor I just asked to purchace a trailor I didnt ask for anything free it was within a 100$ of the 3 places I looked I bought it from pantera cause I wish to suport the company .The end . As for the Nuneses I have found them to be the most pleasent people around I have enjoyed the conversations Ive had very much ,without kissing anyones butt.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 874 Likes on 323 Posts

Pepe...that consideration you showed is appreciated. I too got frustrated with the airline's inability to deliver my luggage from the same plane that I was on! As a small business owner for many years, I showed the same consideration to all potential clients since they are the ones who keep the business going. Some came through, some didn't, but that's what you have to do to keep it going.

I will be in the market for a new boat, this is the first year I've not had a boat in 33 years and I'm dying, but home expansion/remodeling will keep me from a purchasing for another year. However, I am actively looking for a product that will keep me happy for years to come. Your reputation made me look into your product and do some research with those who own your product. I'm simply not comfortable with what I was told. In the end, each has to make their own decision...I wish everybody the best.

I also know 525 knows where his boat is!! My initial curiosity came from 525 posting pictures last summer of his boat and stating that he was going to have it in the Norwalk boat show. I was very excited that it was going to be in it because it's local to me and I was curious to see one in person. When I saw it a couple of months ago, it was basically the same as the picture he posted last summer. That aroused my curiosity. I was looking to get a ride in it last year, mainly because of the reputation it has on this board.

I'll pass on the purchase of a new Pantera, but the quality you showed is obvious and would consider a used one since it would do well in my waters.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing 525's soon.

Last edited by Indy; 05-10-2004 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Registered

Every Pantera owner has had too wait longer than they had wanted to, have you heard anyone complaining after they got it? I haven't Not one!
Old 05-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

I always wanted to be popular, but it looks like my boat is getting all the action.

In any event, I believe that my boat will be finished shortly and I definitely know that it will be worth the wait.

"Can't we all just get along?"
Old 05-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

PEPE, QUALITY IS WHERE IT IS AT. Full throttle, you and your boat are very popular. Hope to see you soon on LIS.

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.