Open Letter.... >

Open Letter....

Notices

Open Letter....

Old 08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Open Letter....

Yeh Donna, Lets fire our moderator because he sold his boat. Come on, thats below the belt.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pantera 24 you are right, I did have you confused with the guy that has the 650 after his name, sorry.

I made the comment on moderator because a few have made a point to mention this is an "owners forum" indicating if you don't own a Pantera you have no right to comment in the forum. Now that is what I consider

I edited my previous post to better say what I meant.

Donna

Last edited by PatriYacht; 08-03-2004 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ms. Patriyacht,

No problem....With everything going on I can understand the confusion.

Look I'm not trying to belittle anyone's problems or issues on this board.
I just truly believe "some" people are making it worse for those who truly have an issue. I want nothing more than everyone who truly has a problem, for it to be resolved.

Angel
Old 08-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Registered

OK,

I dont own a Pantera, But Angel, Albert, George, Scott, TimG, all know I would if I had the $$$, so I am only going to comment once, and all I am going to say is that bashing Pantera is NOT going to get your boats any sooner.

I totally agree with the way Too Old Put it.

Bash in the correct Place, and leave it out of the one made for people to talk about boats that are in their posession. What do you think complaining to people that already have their boats is going to do??????????

Convince them to get rid of the boat they love????

No freakin' way!!!!!

and it surely isnt going to get yours delivered any sooner!!!

FT525, this is not directed toward you, you have been very patient and professional about this.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Registered

I don't own a Pantera either,, but I was VERY close to ordering one... That being said, nobody is disbuting the fact that the Nunez family is very nice and good people,,,, blah blah blah... Are these posts going to cost them money and business,, SURE IT WILL, and by all rights it should,, this board and it's members owe nothing to them,, but also think how much business it has brough them,, before OSO, I had never even heard of a Pantera,, they first one I ever saw was at a SBI race in Brick NJ, came on here the next day and researched them.. had I ordered a new boat from them back in Feburary of 2004 and not received it until two years from now I would have lost my mind a LONG TIME AGO, I give the people who have been waiting this long a lot of credit, they have a lot more self restraint than I would have... You cant paint every picture with rose colored glasses, and if these posts keep just ONE person from waiting 2 yers for a boat they were promised in 6 months than it's a job well done, had this been and isolated case we would not even be having this discussion,, but it's not, this seems to be Pantera's M.O. Live by the sword and die by the sword..

P.S. and as EVERYONE has stated I mean no ill will toward Pantera as a family or business..

Last edited by Chris288; 08-03-2004 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Registered

[COLOR=Blue][QUOTE=rchevelle71]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Bash in the correct Place, and leave it out of the one made for people to talk about boats that are in their posession. What do you think complaining to people that already have their boats is going to do??????????

What do you suggest the correct place is? A thread was started in the general section and after a day it was moved into the Pantera section, the originator had no say in that. Are you suggesting that the only place you can state a problem you are having is in the bad business section. If so then there will be a lot more threads being moved.
Is OK for Jo to use OSO to start threads bragging about boats being water tested, but God forbid he gets questioned on why older orders are still not filled. If you remember the bashing got kicked up a notch after he started the tread about completing American Express's boat. Sounds like good business sense to me, lets rub salt in the wounds of those already pissed waiting for boats I still think there is more fighting here about the principle of the right to have something to say, rather than bash Pantera. No one is complaining about the boats, just the fact that they want theirs. Donna
Old 08-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Cig Bullet

Guys, We all have heard of Panteras problems and I feel bad but pick up your pants and move on or shut the factory down very simple! The delay of full Trottles boat for example and I'm sure there are others that were ordered over a year before the accidents took place. So, what is the excuse for these boats not being completed. The are not building 100 footers its a lousy 28 feet. There are other custom builders out there that could have got the job done in a timely manner and had resale value. Panteras have none, you can not expect to have any w/o some kind of a dealer network even a handful. Hopefully everone gets their boats and enjoys them there is nothing better than being out on the water. As far as Pantera goes if they keep these practices up they will not be building boats much longer and you guys who get your boats will have "Limited Editions" which will probaly will give them some value!

Cig - Bullet

Old 08-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Registered

I for one have found all the threads very informative. I would have had no idea to what degree the problems were without these threads. The boards are doing there job.......informing potential customers such as myself as to what to expect, good and bad. I also have not seen bashing..........at least by my definaition........if what is being said is true......which by all accounts it is....then how is it bashing? ......beating a dead dog in some cases yes, but not bashing.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Registered

yup,, an informed cutsomer will in all likely hood be a happy customer.... accidents and unforseen delays are one thing, lies, broken promises, and stringing people along for boats pain in full for 2 years is another.. I know if I was told my boat could possibly take 2 years to build, I would have gone elsewhere, but atleast I would have had the information and could then make a decision.. The 28 A.T was also on my short list, I talked to Pat, got all the information beforehand and was told if I ordered it in winter of 04 I should expect delivery in spring of 05,, simple as that...
Old 08-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=PatriYacht][COLOR=Blue]
Originally Posted by rchevelle71

No one is complaining about the boats, just the fact that they want theirs. Donna
exactly my point, and nobody in this forum is going to help them get their boats any quicker!!!!

Quick Reply: Open Letter....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.