Open Letter....

Notices

Open Letter....

Old 08-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Banned
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Donna

I'm the guy with 650 in his name. What does owning a Pnatera have to do with being a moderator?

No one has ever stated that Pantera was right. It's just been beat to death and everyone is tired the bashing. This is not going to get the boats delivered any faster and as Fred stated, it may actually hurt the cause.

By the way, I own two Panteras, maybe that should make me the moderator!!

Last edited by Elite Marine; 08-03-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Open Letter....

Originally Posted by PatriYacht

I made the comment on moderator because a few have made a point to mention this is an "owners forum" indicating if you don't own a Pantera you have no right to comment in the forum. Now that is what I consider

I edited my previous post to better say what I meant.

Donna

Perhaps you missed that post
Old 08-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Friends is friends buisness is buisness I wish I could be friends with the Joe and family but I wont tell them that what their doing is right. In fact I will be the first to tell em its wrong .Second I love my boat and wish I could go out and tell others and be prowd.What do you say when people ask about your boat and where do they get one ?? Nothing would make me happyer than hand a biz card and say call this guy he will treat you right ..
Old 08-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by georges
Well said Angel and Fred.
The last time I looked, this was called the Pantera Owner's Forum!
So, if someone pays for a Pantera but never receives a Pantera, are they a Pantera owner?
Old 08-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Registered

Re: Open Letter....

Hi Gang,

Want to hear a really good Pantera Story? Contact American Express. Ask him questions about his alsum boat?

Regards
Dave Wilkinson
Old 08-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Registered

WOW.......I have trolled the Pantera owners forum since I started reading OSO. I have always thought the boats were awesome. I have been very interested in the Survivor. If I had not read this forum, I could very well have been put through the same situation as FT525. That is why this type of open forum is so very important to buyers.

I really thought Pantera was different than the other South Florida custom boat builders. It appears they are all basically made from the same mold. Having had a similar experience (not nearly as long as FT525) with another South Florida builder and reading of others issues with other South Florida builders on OSO, ALL South Florida custom builders are off of my list. They all build awesome boats. But you risk ever getting it or it taking forever to get it. If the delay is not a problem....go for it. If you want your boat in a timely manner, buy it from a production builder. I am not saying production builders do not have problems......but from my personal experience and what I have read in this and other forums.....the custom builders are much less reliable.

Again, I think they are great boats. I would not take anything away from the finished product. But you need to be an informed consumer and this forum can really help in that regard.
Old 08-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dockrocker
So, if someone pays for a Pantera but never receives a Pantera, are they a Pantera owner?

Apparently, you *are* a Pantera owner and you get your boat featured in the Owner's Gallery section of the Pantera website. Shouldn't the location read ???? though?
Old 08-04-2004, 07:46 AM
Registered

If you order a boat in early 2003 with a promised delivery in 6 months and its billed as a 2003 and dont take delivery until aug. or sept of 2004 shouldn't it be a 2005 ??.. your boat is already 2 years old and you haven't even had it on the water ONCE...
Old 08-04-2004, 07:47 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

You KNOW you want one! ...lol
Old 08-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Registered

ain't nothin but a tag and a stamp

Originally Posted by Chris288
If you order a boat in early 2003 with a promised delivery in 6 months and its billed as a 2003 and dont take delivery until aug. or sept of 2004 shouldn't it be a 2005 ??.. your boat is already 2 years old and you haven't even had it on the water ONCE...

Quick Reply: Open Letter....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.