Thanks Scott >

Thanks Scott

Notices

Thanks Scott

Old 02-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Sonny Bonacio

Default Thanks Scott

Scott,
Thanks for spending the day with us on Friday with your new 36. The run down to South Beach was great, 4400 RPM, 70 MPH and smooth enough to drink a cosmo, except for that one wave that put Julies dress over her head. Boat looks and runs great, congrat's. We still need to pick that weekend for you guys to come up. Wish you had not dropped us off at Bal Harbor, I could have gone to the 525's for what that cost me. Thanks again.
SB

Old 02-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Scott

I saw the boat at Monty's, it looked great, I wish Scott or you were around, I would have loved to meet you guys. We went for a run and when we got back, you were gone
Old 02-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Registered

Hey Sonny,
it was nice meeting you and Scott and your ladies at Monty's, just as you and the doctor (Jo), were launching in Scott's fabulous new Survivor. It looked better than the pics, and sonded pretty awsome too!
GB
Old 02-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Registered

Sonny, We had a great time on the boat with you guys. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Can't wait to see Lake George this summer. Thanks Scott & Heather

p.s. Jewels, what did you get at Bal Harbour ???
Old 02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Sonny Bonacio

Scott,
She got my motor upgrades in the form of jewlery!!! We had alot of fun with you guys, we need to pick a weekend this summer for you guys to come up. Boat ran great and looked even better.

George,
Was nice to meet you too, I have a face for the name now. I hope to be down April 8 for my sea trial, I'll let you know if that's the case, sorry we had to get going when we saw you.
SB