Any 34's for sale??? >

Any 34's for sale???

Notices

Any 34's for sale???

Old 02-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 265 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by p29steve
give me a shout and will meet up on the chesapeake or delaware some were.

steve
I will touch base when I am going boating there, thanks. Lloyd's Creek?

What we (my father and I) used to do before going to Lloyd's Creek was to sit off Turkey Point or the Bohemia, waiting for someone to run. I always enjoyed that part of boating.

I look forward to it, and seeing your 34' in action, sharp boat. The last I time I saw that boat was when it was on the lift/dock in Brigintine. My father looked at that boat when it wasn't for sale. He went to ther owner's house, knocked on the door, and asked to look at the boat. He never made an offer because he thought the owner would want too much money for it, after speaking to Bobby Wallace at Offshore Performance about how much momney was spent on the up keep alone.

While I do not have first hand information about your 34' apparently you have one good boat, according to my father.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
I will touch base when I am going boating there, thanks. Lloyd's Creek?

What we (my father and I) used to do before going to Lloyd's Creek was to sit off Turkey Point or the Bohemia, waiting for someone to run. I always enjoyed that part of boating.

I look forward to it, and seeing your 34' in action, sharp boat. The last I time I saw that boat was when it was on the lift/dock in Brigintine. My father looked at that boat when it wasn't for sale. He went to ther owner's house, knocked on the door, and asked to look at the boat. He never made an offer because he thought the owner would want too much money for it, after speaking to Bobby Wallace at Offshore Performance about how much momney was spent on the up keep alone.

While I do not have first hand information about your 34' apparently you have one good boat, according to my father.
just give me a shout, and let's go raise some hell !! 443-677-5775
Old 03-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Registered

Mama , Can I play ????????

Larry
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by activatorf1

Larry
When will your 32' Skater be done? It should run real well with the 300's - you realize, regardless how fast the Phantom will be, I will have to run ya.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Registered

Looking forward to it ! My boat is going to be a slow pile of **** ,Peter @ skater said around 103 when dialed in because of only 600 hp . That is almost going in reverse . I considered at one time conv to I.O power but way too much work , the last 2 ft of bottom is diff from I.O to O.B .

Larry
Old 03-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Larry
let us know when and were, i would love to take a ride in the skater.

steve
Old 03-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

That is funny , I always wanted to ride in a 34 Phantom , but instead I always got my ass kicked by one !!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Registered

That is funny , I always wanted to ride in a 34 Phantom , but instead I always got my ass kicked by one !!!!
it will be my pleasure to take you for a ride, i'm always the one getting my butt kicked but i love racing and what ever the out come, IT'S ALL GOOD! i can't wait to get her uncovererd.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Steve ,

As I told you way back , your boat would be in my garage right now if I didn't buy my Skater , what a smokin boat !. You do remember we sort of met in the canal , I was in a 30 Activator ( Shorties boat )
I would greatly appreciate a ride on your boat and should be able to take you for a ride at some point this year when I finish my hunk of **** !

Larry
Old 03-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Engines are being worked on now, should have dyno numbers shortly. Graphics are on the boat.

Quick Reply: Any 34's for sale???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.