Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

which one?..there's a couple
Old 12-03-2009, 07:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 264 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by batboat
Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still
The 34' with twin front seats? Or the 30' Canopy with two seats?

This boat is the 34', if this is what you want call me.

Stephen
856-803-6226
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still-cockpit.jpg   Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still-91mphocnj.jpg  

Last edited by Smarty; 12-26-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Phone # change
Old 12-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Registered

Im pretty sure hes lookin for a canopy raceboat
Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Im pretty sure hes lookin for a canopy raceboat
I agree. I was just takin a shot in the dark, you never know who may be reading the thread.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

Why not pay your mom and keep the boat ?
Old 12-26-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Larry,

Very good point. I had two visitors/potential buyers from NY here this morning looking at the boat. I have considered buying it, and we have an inter-family agreement, but if my mother can get what she wants for it, then I will do everything I can to help her. I love the Phantom, it is just too much for me right now ($$$), my Mom is a tough negotiator, my father was much easier to business with, but family is family, it all works out in the end. The bottom-line is I want my mother to be comfortable, and I do not have $85K (in actuality my purchase price would be less than $85K, but I need a tow vehicle too), nor do I want to finance right now, maybe soon, but not right now. AND, in the meantime, as long as I maintain, service, buy parts, and care for the Phantom, I can use the Phantom (I am the only person who can drive it, mother has never been in it and will not get in it, and my brother has zero hours seat time above 75 mph, let alone 90+ mph in a stepped V).

Professionally, I am going back to being a criminal defense attorney real soon, so money should be good then.

For boating ideas I would prefer to go smaller, if I stay as a hot-rodder, I really like the new 28' T/S Pantera (still more $$$ than the Phantom). I am dating someone now, so I have shifting financial, personal, and professional priorities which will drive what we (I) do with the Phantom. It would be tough to part with the boat, considering we are sinking another $5K (estimate) for both outdrives to be rebuilt; mother and I have much more in it than what it is worth, but that is the joy of boat ownership.

Above is a long answer to a short question. Maybe I will buy it this summer if it does not sell to an outside party (not a family member), and hopefully I will get a good deal

PS----(post) Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you

Last edited by Smarty; 12-27-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar: I forgot to proof read and spellcheck
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

One thing I can say with almost 100 % certainty is your Father would want you to keep that boat forever !!! I said it before and will say it again, I always think about your Dad when in Lloyd creek
Old 01-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered

Stephen,
Did you sell the boat/house. I saw them cutting trees down the other day after work.
jeff
Old 01-01-2010, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

House and boat are still for sale, if you know anyone call me. Tree(s) had to go, per my brother, so it was done. Happy New Year to both of you.

856-803-6226

You should post pictures STV, the Stoker, and the Shadow on the river this fall, that was an impressive trio, not necessarily OSO boats, but impressive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.