Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Northern Michigan fun run count down!!! >

Northern Michigan fun run count down!!!

Notices

Northern Michigan fun run count down!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Northern Michigan fun run count down!!!

A few days ago I was thinking about it, but after coming from the gas station I'm thinking I need a Rag Boat.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:08 PM

Scott, did you see your boat in Poker Runs of America? that would be a great photo for your add on Boat Trader.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Escape V, nice c'n ya again in round lake on Mon. What a great day it was. Went to Boyne for lunch then hung out in Oyster Bay for a few hours! Take care Randy, later Tracy
Old 09-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey JB and Tracy,

What a great Labor Day weekend! Enjoyed seeing both of you in Round Lake. I was sooooo bummed putting the boat on the trailer Monday evening to bring her back to Battle Creek. The dock and hoist will come out in the next couple weeks. Boating from now on will be out of South Haven/Saugatuck/Macatawa. Randy
Old 09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
Hey JB and Tracy,

What a great Labor Day weekend! Enjoyed seeing both of you in Round Lake. I was sooooo bummed putting the boat on the trailer Monday evening to bring her back to Battle Creek. The dock and hoist will come out in the next couple weeks. Boating from now on will be out of South Haven/Saugatuck/Macatawa. Randy
Hey Randy, at least you have some boating left. The wife has got me locked into some " family functions" the next few w/es I think I am about done, that sux! Take care, Tracy
Old 09-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm going to try the Hardy Dam post-Labor Day experience tomorrow (Saturday). I'll let you know what that's like. There's supposed to be some scary fast boats that run there.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
I'm going to try the Hardy Dam post-Labor Day experience tomorrow (Saturday). I'll let you know what that's like. There's supposed to be some scary fast boats that run there.
Yo Randy, where is that? I did get to go down to Lake St. Clair on Sun. w/ Liquid Thunder (47 Beaker from the NMFR). We had a good time, lotz of people watch'n and a few nice Butt Flossers that we don't seem ta C out of Char town!!! Take care, Wrink
Old 10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Registered

Hey, anybody for one last NMFR get together the w/e of 10-22? We will meet in round lake at 7 am and go across to Door county for lunch then back to Char. town for dinner. We can all raft up in the middle of the round over night! Should not be to many boats in our way! Any takers? Just Kidding. Hope everybody has some safe and nice up-coming Holidays. Hope Santy Claus brings everybody what they want! Enjoy Tracy
Old 10-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered

i spent last weekend in round lake with the wife and kids, dog kept trying to steal my covers. lake is flat tonight have dinner party at my house or would be headed for mackinaw. tryed last weekend, had to be 8-10's out there.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:27 PM

Hey Guys, I'm going to hold a Poker Run on July 1st next summer, It will be a 1 day event starting in East Jordan then Boyne City then Oyster Bay to raft and party for 2 hrs. then into Charlevoix and back to Elm Point by E.J. (There is a Big Estate there that was left to the city and is open to the public, I'm working with the city to make it more boater friendly so we will all have a great place to go and hang out) We will have a big tent set up and dinner catered in, along with a great band, horseshoes, volley ball ect...It will be open to all boats ,little bowriders to big cruisers, we should be able to keep the cost down around $75 per boat and if there is any money left over it will go to the Elm Point Fund, with alittle work this could be a awsome spot for us to hang out, in the future. We can also spend the night on the boats there and watch East Jordans fireworks at 10pm. I'm thinking a Carribbean Beach theme with a big campfire on the beach and girls doing the Limbo. Please let me know what you think, I'm open to all ideas. JB

Quick Reply: Northern Michigan fun run count down!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.