LI poker run

Old 11-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LI poker run

Originally Posted by tripps
All i can say is there are alot of boats looking to do this,its a wide open venue,just waiting to be opened!! I know a few spots that would be good card stops. Need some marine orientainted business to get involved,maybe some people that can help tripps
Of course, your gonna use the Scarab, right?????? I mean, you can't use the car in a poker run
Old 11-21-2005, 04:28 AM
Registered

Keep us posted on this run.....I would be interested for sure....Sounds like what happened a few years back put a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth....a nice card stop out in the ocean would be interesting too....see who really can run offshore... .
Old 11-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Come on nolimits!!! the broken mota has already been changed,and TESTED !!!! runs great,im ready for next year!! Actually its still ready ,i could throw it in saturday,but only if its 80 out !! tripps
Old 11-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Come on nolimits!!! the broken mota has already been changed,and TESTED !!!! runs great,im ready for next year!! Actually its still ready ,i could throw it in saturday,but only if its 80 out !! tripps
yea yea yea... broken changed tested broken changed tested broken changed tested broken changed tested broken changed tested changed tested broken changed tested broken changed tested..... Well, hell there are three of those egg beaters.... But when she runs, it's a pleasure!!
Old 11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All i can say is there are alot of boats looking to do this,its a wide open venue,just waiting to be opened!! I know a few spots that would be good card stops. Need some marine orientainted business to get involved,maybe some people that can help tripps
If you did this on the East End, it could work...lots of open water...nothing like GSB... You could get real serious and go from Hampton Bays to Greenport to Block Island to Montauk and then back to Hampton Bays running the outside...a real marathon.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Sean
If you did this on the East End, it could work...lots of open water...nothing like GSB... You could get real serious and go from Hampton Bays to Greenport to Block Island to Montauk and then back to Hampton Bays running the outside...a real marathon.

I need a crew.......
Old 11-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean

This sounds like my typical Saturday run during the summer. You pick the weekend and lets do it!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We were the pace boat that year and all the cats decided to jump the start and do their own thing and it became a nightmare....

Hey Sean,

How are ya man?

Hey Wes,

Long time no see...........

thats sounds like a great idea, the great sound bay is too small.....

zzie
Old 12-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Registered

Just curious...what were the stops on the run a few years back....
Old 12-09-2005, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Wizard
We were the pace boat that year and all the cats decided to jump the start and do their own thing and it became a nightmare....

Hey Sean,

How are ya man?

Hey Wes,

Long time no see...........

thats sounds like a great idea, the great sound bay is too small.....

zzie

Where's the sound bay?..............lol

Quick Reply: LI poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.