Notices

Jammin on The James 2006

Old 04-20-2006, 01:55 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 129 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Re: Jammin on The James 2006

As runnin gun said the run is very well organized and is nearly full. My wife wanted no part of performance boats and after our first run (this one) she insisted we get our own "go-fast".
The James is used for shipping and well marked. With 91 boats registered (out of 100 spots which will be full in a week or 2) you won't have any problem following the crowd to where you need to go.

I have to warn you though, if you make this run you'll be hard pressed to EVER having as much fun on the water again!!!

Steve (Cignificant here on OSO) is the organizer and can help if you need any more info.

Russ C.
So Steve, Do I get an extra T-shirt now?
Old 04-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 559 Posts

Lt.

Definately sign up. Its SOOOOO worth it. I won't miss this event after attending for the past two years.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
So Steve, Do I get an extra T-shirt now?
Sure, you can have the oily, stinky one I'm wearing right now (just got done working on the boat)...

Lt, if your boat is 20' or longer and you can cruise in the low-40mph range or higher you will have a good time....
Old 04-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered

Jammin on the James, young kid friendly or not? having problem with kidsitter.

Lt.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cignificant
7 spots left. Would someone PLEASE just book these slots so I can get on with my life?
Ok, so want to come down from Boston! Steve, what's your cancelation policy? I want to book, but have a number of obstacles to overcome. If I can't make it, when would I need to let you know by?

Building brand new 33 Active Thunder. Boat will be done by end of May. I'll be taking delivery around same time. Dilema would be towing back down to Richmond from Boston.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:31 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 129 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt for Life
Jammin on the James, young kid friendly or not? having problem with kidsitter.

Lt.
I have seen a kid or 2 each year but don't recommend you spend anytime at the dock party with a "child" that you wouldn't take to an "R" rated movie. Once we get to the final docks just collect your stuff and head up to the hotel room. The girls in this group have been known to flash a boob or 10. (last year a fountain ran the run with an 8 ft. brass pole sticking up through the bow hatch)

To all the women on this run.....THANK YOU!
Old 04-22-2006, 06:08 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

SL you have to bring the AT to this run.You need help testing like leaving the boat here that way you don't have to tow it to Boston and then bring it back to Richmond we'll test and keep and eye on it for you.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Registered

In the past years, what we have done is not to refund money but we have a waiting list after we sell out and if for some reason you drop out we call the next in line and they would take your spot and then pay you back you entry fee. I dont think that you will be dissapointed in the run.Hope to see you.
If you show up that would make 6 Active Thunders. When I bought mine there were NONE!!! around the Richmond area now it seems to be the stomping grounds for AT's. Pat should have a satalite branch in Richmond.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:42 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by excursion
In the past years, what we have done is not to refund money but we have a waiting list after we sell out and if for some reason you drop out we call the next in line and they would take your spot and then pay you back you entry fee. I dont think that you will be dissapointed in the run.Hope to see you.
If you show up that would make 6 Active Thunders. When I bought mine there were NONE!!! around the Richmond area now it seems to be the stomping grounds for AT's. Pat should have a satalite branch in Richmond.
Pat should do that and we can call it "THAT'S HOT MOTORSPORTS"
Old 04-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

I like that name. James, that you "Thats Hot Motorsports" on the new building.

Quick Reply: Jammin on The James 2006

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.