Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 5th, 2006 >

Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 5th, 2006

Notices

Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 5th, 2006

Old 07-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 5th, 2006

I may try to run down on Friday night, stay at the marina... then motor over at dusk to the waterside for the night on Satruday...

How about posting the Number to the hosting Marina ???

Last edited by Rock Steady; 07-04-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:05 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Macklin
Looking forward to it! Unfortunately we won't be at the Saturday night shindig because Cignificant and I will be attending our 30 year First Colonial High School reunion.

Will need someone to draw our cards.
Didn't you go to that thing like 10 yrs. ago.Macklin you need to get your priroritys right.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Didn't you go to that thing like 10 yrs. ago. Macklin you need to get your priroritys right.
Well yes I did go to the 20th! How did you know that?

I've stayed close to several of my classmates. I hope to have one of them in the boat on Saturday. And my wife enjoys hangin' with Steve's wife so that should free us up to catch up with our buddie's.

Last edited by Macklin; 07-04-2006 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

17 days to go. Final year of the old/current format before the festivities move to Waterside to up the public participation. 90 miles of oceanfront, bay, and river boating with lunch at Hooters.

Click either of the links below for registration/event info.

http://www.hrpa.homestead.com/HotTic...unJul2006.html

or

http://www.LittleCreekRegatta.org
Old 07-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Registered

Very interesting, new format next year huh? Well I am in either way..

Can't wait... And my motors survived the abuse from last weekend, so far as I know... Burned at least 150 gallons last weekend.. Ooch!!!

Get this!! I might actually be able to fly my flag that I spent 70 bucks on and it won't get stolen or burned by "that wild" bunch over near me...

Last edited by Rock Steady; 07-18-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

reckless, how are you all working slips at Bay Point? Is one automatically assigned if you enter the run or do I need to call?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Registered

No we have to get our own Steve... Number is 757 362 8432.. They just told me they are booked and I might get pushed to LC marina.. Do you want to get together on slips? Lets talk to everyone and decide who is going and who is running.. I know I am and its up in the air if I am taking clients with me on my boat. Stay tuned. I might ask Terry/Petra or James/Reba if they want to ride, since they are boatless. Return Favors you know...
Old 07-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

You call to get on the "list". Fee not included in registration forBay Point/Little Creek Marina, pay when you check in at a BoatUS discount rate. Slips are assigned on a registration basis. Basically first come, first serve by virtue of having signed up as directed by John Addy and myself.

BUT.....As some of you already know via email....Just today we sealed a deal with a marina just up the street, Harbour Marina, which is a brand new facility and a new Sunsation dealer, where they are providing FREE slips to all participants of the poker run and will host an HRPA social party Friday night including burgers/dogs; keg of beer; wired outside music speaker system; they have a gazebo to be used for hanging out drinking our own beverages after the keg/s run dry etc. etc. This is of course prior to, and after the captain's meeting is conducted around 7-7:30pm, and the marina is providing free shuttle van back and forth (10-12 minute walk as an alternative) to the event party tent/site/mtg/ditty-bag location. Saturday night after all cards/awards are had and the party tent winds down, the game moves once again back to Harbour marine to continue in the night. Of course there will be boats spilled over at Bay Point still partyyuing as well. Yes shorepower etc.
In fact Steve I believe you used that facility a few weeks back on an overnight trip down here?

If anyone is wanting to join the FREE social/slips at Harbour Marine, we already have people jumping ship from Bay Point to Harbour Marine slips, send John Addy an email at [email protected] CC me [email protected] and fire off that registration quick to ensure/validate your requests and your position in line of priority. (Steve I've got your back)

Hey Rock, yes we move to Waterside next year and will have the entire Waterside Marina to ourselves both Friday and Saturday nights. Obviously they (Waterside) have their own after event party venues built in....

Last edited by Reckless32; 07-20-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Who is boatless????
Old 07-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Rock Steady was refering to James. His boat got wounded on our Poker Run. Not to fret, It is in the shop being mended as we speak. Just got off the phone with him (James).

Quick Reply: Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 5th, 2006

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.