Notices

Ft Myers Offshore

Old 01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore

Just thought I would bring Jay, Dennis and others up to date on the situation with PREDATOR. With one broken crankshaft I made a decision to have all three engines pulled out and have Nor Tech do a complete re build seems to make the most sense. Also since it appears water was getting in thu leaking exhaust header am putting on complete new system. Kindova modified version of their new silent choice if you will.
It will likely be around the 8th of Feb before I am back up and running. I want to do the run on Feb 4th but may have to be in a buddies boat. After that tho .... look out.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leaping Lizzard , we will be there , just down the street , need a date and time , john
Old 01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bobthebuilder
I guess I will have to take you up on your offer. It will cost me that much to haul my boat done from Kentucky and back. Time I pay for two months of rack storage, fuel for the truck, fuel for the boat I can put fuel in yours and not worry about tearing my up. You can absorb all the damage from the salt water. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I am interseted in taking care of a days gas for a fun run. I live off of County Club Blvd backup to the Plato canel. I have been hanging out at the Leaping Lizard as that is the best places for the sites. Rumrunners have to many blue hairs plus a limit food menu. See you in Feb.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John
I will be rolling into town Feb 8th. I will meet you at Leaping Lizard's on Friday the 10th. I will be driving a new 06 Vette with Blondes Preferred on it. Usually get there for the cocktail hour. Also will have a platinum blond on my arm.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman1
Bobthebuilder
I guess I will have to take you up on your offer. It will cost me that much to haul my boat done from Kentucky and back. Time I pay for two months of rack storage, fuel for the truck, fuel for the boat I can put fuel in yours and not worry about tearing my up. You can absorb all the damage from the salt water. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I am interseted in taking care of a days gas for a fun run. I live off of County Club Blvd backup to the Plato canel. I have been hanging out at the Leaping Lizard as that is the best places for the sites. Rumrunners have to many blue hairs plus a limit food menu. See you in Feb.
I know what you mean by the blue hairs at Rumrunners. They are starting to pss me off!! Whenever I go in there they all clap and cheer when I shut er down. I just smile and sometimes bow for them. I think I need to get some of the girls to strip in front of them or somehow shut them up.
We will see what we can do to get you on PREDATOR when she is up and running. We are hoping to do a fun run at least once a month so if Feb does not work there will also be at least one in March and more later on.
This thread seems to be great tool for area boaters to get to know each other and put some events together. Thank you Jay !!
Old 01-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman1
Hey Guys I will be down to the townhouse Feb8th-Mar16th. I would like to meet up with everyone. How about meeting at the Leaping Lizard bar right across the Cape Coral bridge or meet at Rumrunners one afternoon. I also have a unlimit gas card if anyone wants to give me a ride. I am not bringing my boat down just yet.

Another great place to go is called the "Twisted Conch". It is located off of 47th Terrance.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Whenever I go in there they all clap and cheer when I shut er down.
I got the applause at Rumrunners Monday. Too much Idling to go up the river.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Registered

Think i saw you guys on monday , three guys with coats on ??sounded like a thunder storm when you went buy
Old 01-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Registered

I'm interested, too. The 4th is bad for me, though - I leave on a cruise on the 5th. Doesn't leave me much time to put the Nor-Tech away. Keep me in the loop for the next time.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 146 Likes on 86 Posts

jj, you are in the loop. Happy croozin.

A rally at Sanibel Harbor Resort and run up to Burnt Store for lunch has been suggested for a route on the 4th. Is this ok with everyone?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.