Notices

Ft Myers Offshore

Old 04-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore

Gentlemen -

Count me in on the 22nd...Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hans
Old 04-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Registered

Guys,
Keewaydin gets really crowded on the weekends,maybe we will rope off a large area and mark it up like they do for the turtles, a couple sticks and some caution tape might do it. Its just a crazy idea but might work. If we all cant fit I am inviting everyone to my house on Collier bay somehow we will figure out how to raft us all and I will run to the store and load up with what everybody wants.

BOB,
You know how it gets we might need an alternate plan give me a call

John
Old 04-07-2006, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Guys,
Keewaydin gets really crowded on the weekends,maybe we will rope off a large area and mark it up like they do for the turtles, a couple sticks and some caution tape might do it. Its just a crazy idea but might work. If we all cant fit I am inviting everyone to my house on Collier bay somehow we will figure out how to raft us all and I will run to the store and load up with what everybody wants.

BOB,
You know how it gets we might need an alternate plan give me a call

John
Turtle nesting signs and caution tape - perfect !! lol
Actually Capnate had offered to go early with some of the Naples Gang and tape off an area recognizing the problem. That should work fine.
Backup plan - 1] if Gulf is flat how about pulling up on the Gulf beach side and 2] if not, have those boats that cannot get on the intercoastal beach raft up and have a shuttle. There may be a couple of open consoles or inflatables.
I think we can deal with it. Should be a lot of fun whatever we do.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Registered

Nate,
Don't forget to equalize......equal amounts of Capt & Coke...............................have fun. We will be at Keewayden on Sunday (as usual).
Old 04-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks John I will, Shea and Hannah are diving, Lauren Jessica and I will be at the Pool checking out the local talent,and working on my Spanish, oh ya and a few of my favorite beverage.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Reminder: Fun Run to Keywaydin and Marco Islands Saturday April 22nd - two weeks from today. Leaving Sanibel Bridge at 10:00AM.
For more details see post #511 on page 26 of this thread.
Everyone welcome.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Registered

Bob,
Give me a all on my cell I gave it to you in Sarasota so that we can leave Marco together. Our plan is to go half way up to meet the other baots , Am I correct?
See you soon cant wait .
I am going out tomorow there is a guy aruond the corner in an 03 TG I am going to stop and invite him if he is around.
I dont think we are to far away from a Marco Club.

Stay in touch,
John
Old 04-09-2006, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,
Give me a all on my cell I gave it to you in Sarasota so that we can leave Marco together. Our plan is to go half way up to meet the other baots , Am I correct?
See you soon cant wait .
I am going out tomorow there is a guy aruond the corner in an 03 TG I am going to stop and invite him if he is around.
I dont think we are to far away from a Marco Club.

Stay in touch,
John
Hello John,

Yes , that was my thought to run up and meet the Ft Meyers group as they head south. Probably meet them half way or somewhere north of Gordon Pass and then grab a U turn and bring them into Keywaydin via Marco River then there are no idle zones to deal with.
It is shaping up to be a great day. Let us know if you are able to track down that Top Gun you speak of. I will call you on Monday sometime.
Bob
Old 04-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Registered

Bob,
I went by the guys house the boat was not there, I'm going to look for the 2 guys in my area and if they are around I will let them know about the 22nd and try to get them to join us.

Have you looked at the tides for that day as you know it gets pretty shallow down south at low tide you would have to keep everybody tight.

Anything I can do to help let me know, are we having lunch at keywaddin and what should I bring.

Cant Wait
John

P.S. Are you doing the FT. Myers PRA?
Old 04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look what I found playing in Key Largo this weekend. The boat looks great and really sounds good to. Had a drink with the guys and learned allot about my boat from Carl Hansen, and Elias, next time i go down there, i want to go for a rip in one of their 47' Apache's.
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore-key-largo-046.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.