Notices

Ft Myers Offshore

Old 04-14-2006, 10:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Bob, that 41 is a 87 and been named that since it was built. It will be great to see her on the race course again, she has been run in like 10 years. Hope all is well, sign up for www. boynethunder.com it fills up fast. Steve
Hello Steve,
Good to hear from you again. Just starting to look at my summer callendar as things wind down in the south. I've not forgotten about Boyne and will get things figured out soon. I've recieved many invites from OSO's and could almost do a diferent run every weekend it seems. Nice problem. I will be in touch before long.
Bob
Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by captnate
Bob, Merlin is up and ready to run,a couple of little things to work out but running very well, Keywadin was fun today, met John on the beach today his boat rocks,put on a great show out the pass.
Wish I could have been there Nate but won't be long now. I'll splash Predator on Monday. One day this coming week I'll run up to meet you guys at the Cabana again in the late afternoon. Let me know which day works best for you.
May fly to Atlanta for the day Tues. to check out a boat I am interested in.
Bob
Old 04-15-2006, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Jay i like the fourth one down
cool. I got a few more ideas for ya...
here's that one a little closer,
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore-merlin-2s.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore-merlin-2c.jpg  

Last edited by jayboat; 04-15-2006 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Reminder: Fun Run to Keywaydin and Marco Islands Saturday April 22nd - one week from today.
For Details see post # 511 on page 26 of this thread.
Looking good. I have heard from several more boats this week that are planning on coming.
Bob
Old 04-15-2006, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Reminder: Fun Run to Keywaydin and Marco Islands Saturday April 22nd - one week from today.
For Details see post # 511 on page 26 of this thread.
Looking good. I have heard from several more boats this week that are planning on coming.
Bob
What he said.
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore-4-22-06.jpg  

Last edited by jayboat; 04-17-2006 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Ft Myers Offshore

Mike you suck
I LOVE YOU!
Old 04-16-2006, 01:40 AM
Registered

John good to see you today on the beach boat looks great, nice run out the pass the whole beach liked it. well most of the beach, the bunny luggers aka manatee lovers say we have little ones,and need to have big boats,to get off, maybe I like my stab-bin cabin, how do you get it on a Kayak?????

Capt Nate,
Thank you, your guys boats looked great too,it was also nice to see you guys again.Personally I think tose tree huggers should not even be on the beach arent they worried about beach corossion. THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN VAVE BOATS THEY SHOULD BE IN THE FOREST HUGGING TREES.

Looking forward to Saturday

John
Old 04-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Registered

Capt Nate,
Good to see you guys again thanks for the compliment, as far as the tree huggers hey are just jealous of us and if they were so concerned they should not be boating, seems to me any prop can do the same damage.
See you guys next weekend.

John
Old 04-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Registered

Bob,
I just had a Tiger performance intercom system put in the boat,the system is great but the installers PAGE PERFORMANCE SUCK!! They really screwed things up.
Tiger stood right up and flew there top tech in that night to correct there screw ups. I had my mechanic there (by the way this started at midnight) to help and RON was so impressed with him he and myself recommended him as Tigers SW Floridas installer to Sonnny. His name is Adam Bently and has his own business he has been rigging boats and working on them as a mechanic for over 10 years.
He takes care of everything for me and is the best, he also is a friend. If you need him let Sonny or myself know and he will take care of it for you. He should be the installer for Tiger no doubt, if you need anything else done on anything I will put you two together.

Happy Easter to you and your family and the rest of the SW Florida gang.

John
Old 04-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Registered

Nate,

Sounds like you're making friends with the local hippies again - maybe I'll bring a manatee T-shirt when I come down in May! The ones that say, "I love Manatees - they taste like chicken!"

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.