Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2006 Rock Hard Weiner Roast ( Who's In?) >

2006 Rock Hard Weiner Roast ( Who's In?)

Notices

2006 Rock Hard Weiner Roast ( Who's In?)

Old 06-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 2006 Rock Hard Weiner Roast ( Who's In?)

Hey Jerry, I walked over to your dock yesterday. After I fished my dog out of the lagoon I admired your new machine. It is just stunning. I love the simple classic look. The hardware on the business end is impressive!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:10 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank,, looks like there is room for one more engine!!

RHC
Old 06-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry we missed it. Really wanted to be there.
We had to go to NYC on biz and figured since we were there...
we ran about 130 miles on the Hudson from Newburg to the ocean and back. Was gonna try and make it back, but figured we'll never go to NYC again, so we made a weekend out of it. We'll be at the next one.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Registered

Hey Scott hope your mom kept you up all weekend looking at pictures all 200 of them

What a awesome day ended abruptly but can't wait until the next run ..AFTER ALL THE BROKEN BOATS OUR NEXT RUN NEEDS TO BE A CHARITY RUN

I VOTE WE HAVE A MONTHLY RUN ending up at different locations each time...doesn't have to be a poker run ...maybe a scavenger hunt ( couple guys already willing to set one of those up...hint hint Bob and Joe ) cruise to Rondo Bay only 40 miles across from Cleveland ,beach run..etc

Lakeside expressed to me all are welcome any time to come on over any day.. will post what days the club is having special bands and events soon.

SCOTT THANKS AGAIN GREAT JOB!!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Registered

Offshore Poker Runs are undoubtedly the absolute most fun you can have, especially owning an offshore "go fast" boat, even if my "go fast" boat is on the slow side it's still fun. Although these damn events have so much liability,lots of work and high cost to them it takes the fun out of it. The scheduled get together (fun run) is a great way to run together which is the most exciting part of go fast boating. A couple Scheduled starts, which are the best part. No so called liabilities for the event co-ordinator. No $250-$750 entry fee's,etc etc.
So what I propose is a committee of planners to schedule dates of the most fun run of events thru-out the year
Weiner Roast,Hot Rod Run,Mid-America Winter Bash,Sandusky Boat Fest,Lakeside overnight,Rondo,Etc Etc

Who's interested in an overnight run to the Bum Boat for Chilidogs and Budweiser’s overnight at Brockway Marina in Ashtabula, this could be a good time for go-fast boaters with kids or pets, big pool with hot tub's open all night in a park like setting with gas grills,huge pavilion and showers. $10 per night docking.
Let's pick a date, meet in the Fairport harbor (noon) stop at Geneva on the Lake Winery for lunch, next to the water slides for the kids (or drunks) then off to Bula.

Sandusky Boat Fest 6-24
Smoke 7-8
Leopa Poker Run 7-15
Hot Rod Run and Steak Roast 9-10

Hows 7-1 or 7-29 look?

Last edited by SHAGNASTY; 06-19-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Frank !
Hope to see yours back in SOON !!!!

JM
Old 06-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SHAGNASTY
Offshore Poker Runs are undoubtly the absolute most fun you can have, especially owning offshore poker run "go fast" boats, even if my "go fast" boat is on the slow side. Although these damn events have so much liability,lots of work and high cost to them it takes the fun out of it. The schedueld get together (fun run) is a great way to run together which is the most exciting part of go fast boating. A couple Scheduled starts, which are the best part. No so called liabilities for the event co-ordinator. No $250 entry fee's,etc etc.
So what I propose is a committee of planners to schedule dates of the most fun run of events thru-out the year
WeinerRoast,Hot Rod Run,Mid-America Winter Bash,Sandusky Boat Fest,Lakeside overnight,Rondo,Etc Etc

I am proposing and overnight run to the Bum Boat for Chilidogs and Budweisers overnight at Brockway Marina in Ashtabula, this could be a good time for go-fast boaters with kids or pets, big pool with hot tub open all night in a park like setting with gas grills and pavillion. $10 per night docking.
Sounds good to me. Lets make it happen.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Registered

It's done, pick a date!!!!
I will make all arraingements. Geneva State Park for docking and Geneva Cab Co to pick us up at the dock and take us to the strip, anyone who has never been there it's a great place especially for the family. Go-carts,bars,batting cages,bumber boats,bars,wineries,amusment rides,water slides,good food, did I mention bars? Mom can take the kids to the wineries while dad hangs out on the water slide, did I say that correctly?
Old 06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know RHC! At least this time It's not stolen!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Frank you luck HAS rubbed off on me.....RHC...your killin me... CTA... Smart ass...!!!!....looks like I whor'in the rest of the season...

Quick Reply: 2006 Rock Hard Weiner Roast ( Who's In?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.