Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Traverse City Air Show!!!??? >

Traverse City Air Show!!!???

Notices

Traverse City Air Show!!!???

Old 06-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Traverse City Air Show!!!???

Hell I'll take sunny and 75! It's only Weds so hopefully it changes before the weekend. It usually does!
Old 06-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

A friend of mine with a 38' Powerquest is launching out of Northport with a couple other buddies of his that has a 31' Sonic called "Cocktails" and the other boat is a something like a 34' Scarab. Today I kept hearing more and more people launching out of Elk Rapids. Either way, it sounds like a ton of performance boats are going to be present.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hope'n the call 4 mother nature changes soon! Everybody do a sun dance!! Don't B shy, STEP UP!!

Wrink,

I'll be up Friday for the week. Are you only up for the long weekend?
Old 06-29-2006, 05:05 AM
Registered

sunday sure looks like the better day foe weather and wind. maybe it will change.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered

Well, the Blue Angels have been doing their practice runs all day today, and they look amazing as always. I work right next door to the airport, so I get to see the whole show a couple days in advance, and as always, they are going to put on an awesome show. I just like the sound to
Old 06-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Registered

Hey, I talked with Tracy and it sure looks like Sunday will be the day looking at the weather...More info to follow soon.......
Old 06-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

So, are they delaying the air show until Sunday----or is it not official yet? If it is delayed then perhaps I will go into Torch Lake on Saturday instead.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:21 AM
Registered

Re: Traverse City Air Show!!!???

well, the bank came through!!! should be takin delivery sometime this afternoon if all goes well. the weather is callin for possibly sever storms on sat in late afternoon and into sunday morn. saturday morning and early afternoon should be ok according to the local news and weather! i'll make this run down IF and only IF john b makes the trip also. he's my guiding light! LOL we would launch out of elk rapids if we do it. save some bucks on fuel. just means more beer later that night. woo-hoo! i gots me a boat again!!!
Bill
Old 06-30-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
So, are they delaying the air show until Sunday----or is it not official yet? If it is delayed then perhaps I will go into Torch Lake on Saturday instead.
Mark--
The Angels run both days So we win either way. I have slip in TC on Saturday night so the PQ will make the voyage Rain or Shine. I will hook up with the rest of the crew on Sunday in TC. It can't be crappy all day Saturday can it? See you later.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Registered

guys-
just checked weather.com (@1pm) and they're talking severe storms for us tomorrow afternoon with a 60% chance of thunderstorms over the bay. sunday however is partly cloudy, low winds, high around 80, and only a 20% chance of rain. not that i count but...my 2 cents would be hold the gathering until SUNDAY!?!? plus that way i could make it there easier. i think john b would go on sunday too but prolly not sat. just a thought. i'll keep checking back here for updates!
Bill

Quick Reply: Traverse City Air Show!!!???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.