Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Notices

Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Old 10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

We had a blast
A big thanks to Bob, Rick, Jen and the many others who participated and organized a great event.
Thank you to Hotboat and Mrs Hotboat for put us up again at the Grand Resort and JagerBomb Bar I cant believe they still keep taking our reservation
Lake George is a gem. The scenery is awesome, the people are great, and they have some of the most skilled cab drivers I have ever come across in my travels.
Couldnt have had more fun.
Thanks again.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:51 AM

ATTENTION Tantrum:

You just did a VERY class act! Thanks!!! I appreciate it, and I know my friend appreciates it. By that act, you have shown me that it appears I was wrong about you, and I'm sorry! Very nice!

Again, a very cool class act on your part!!!

For anyone that wonders this is not a sarcastic post. This is a heartfelt, truthful post

Again, thanks tantrum! Very very classy move on your part! Bring your sleds to LG anytime this winter, and we'd love to ride with you!!!

Last edited by the duke; 10-09-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Who is it he will be riding with?????
Old 10-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
ATTENTION Tantrum:

You just did a VERY class act! Thanks!!! I appreciate it, and I know my friend appreciates it. By that act, you have shown me that it appears I was wrong about you, and I'm sorry! Very nice!

Again, a very cool class act on your part!!!

For anyone that wonders this is not a sarcastic post. This is a heartfelt, truthful post

Again, thanks tantrum! Very very classy move on your part! Bring your sleds to LG anytime this winter, and we'd love to ride with you!!!
Duke, Ive tried to explain to you that these are some of the finest, classiest people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Come to one of our events and just sit back and take it all in and you will see what Im talking about. I dont know what Chris did, nor does it matter to me. The talk on here is just that. Thanks for recognizing Chris's act, whatever it might have been.

We had over 300 people participate in this event and 1000's spectate and we didnt have 1 complaint that I know of.

These fine people from NJ and our Friends to the North are the ones that made this event the success that it was. W/O them there was no event.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What an awsome tine I had!!! This was definately not just a Poker Run but a weekend event!The greatest bunch of people I have been around in a long time. Sharing war stories, boats and engines, and lots of laughing. Still don't have my voice back!!

I want to give a huge thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Hot Boat for the invite and great hospitality!!! Also his Mustang is as bad A$$ as any boat there! I had to throw away my favorite underware!

Another thank you goes to Mr. and Mrs. Nordic 95 for the awsome ride. Although it was slow going for a while, the views and the company more than made up for it!!! I'm still not giving any gas money though!!!

See you all in the spring!!

P.S. Lucididee, I forgive you and look forward to seeing you again!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Registered

Whew!!!! After a good nights sleep its back to Trick for business as usual. Again let me say thank you to all that made this trip worthwhile for us. Bob, you are a class act and i look forward to working with ya again. To all those crazy freaks at the party...man, im glad there are still a few left in this world that can hang with the ole boy You guys rock...thanks for a hell of a good time. Lets do it again next year!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck
Who is it he will be riding with?????
There are several hundred members of South Warren club.

But we have Shane/Hugetime/me. That takes care of Yammi/Poo/Doo. Plus his Rev's. we just need some Cats to complete the group.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
P.S. Lucididee, I forgive you and look forward to seeing you again!
I swear it really really wasn't me ...... well, yeah it was me. Great seeing you again!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

These fine people from NJ and our Friends to the North are the ones that made this event the success that it was. W/O them there was no event.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bob! Just echoing the accolades here, and looking forward to a spring run already. I may have been one of the oldest and slowest boats out there, but thanks for checking on me -got the check points by cutting a few corners, sorry, but at least nothing broke! Many thanks to all the boaters that showed up, from near and far, we appreciate the support for powerboating on Lake George. It seems we're under constant attack. Didn't see any coverage from the press. Post Star, News 9 ect. even though it was a charitable event. That should tell you what we're up against. The party was awsome-worthy of the old Paradise Bay days!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Rick, Bob,
WELL DONE!!!!! What a success. I think out of everyone that participated I was the one that got the short straw! I had to go to the boat house and bring Boom-Boom's team home to Simple Simons. I don't know if you saw me pull in with 11 people in my 28 Pantera....not pretty! Talked to Jess, he said that he's going to do a 30 min special regarding the event in 2 weeks. When I know the show date I'll let you know. Also said he would send you guys copies to put on the web site. let me know when the video and pic's are avalable and i'll send in the $$$$. You guys should knowm how thankful sooooo many people were that finally got to come up and enjoy the lake for the first time.
Sonny B.

Quick Reply: Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.