Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Notices

Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Old 10-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Damn Lindsie... You Red Faced Douche... You make me regret not gettting some pics of your banged up prop and outdrive skegs when you forgot to raise your drives when launching Saturday in Ticonderoga.

You think your funny? You have initiated war... I guarentee you will lose. You are weak and small. I know your name and red hair has created turmoil for you your whole life. You have been teased and tormented. I felt bad for you. Not anymore. You don't know how to drive a boat and don't know enough to raise your drives when launching. Your done.

You don't know who your messing with. You will learn the hard way.
Damn, one weekend w/SBRT and he talks like Stecz.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Reds Outlaw
If you think you can drive better we'll see how long your boat stays in the water next year. Mine is just a quick fix and back running how long does it take you. By the way I don't take offense to my hair color and my name is spelled LINDSAY.

LINDSIE,

When the Tiger is layed up it's because it's a bad azz boat with bad azz racing engines, that require attention. Has nothing to do with my driving abilities. Your problems are self inflicted, and have everything to do with your head being up your azz when operating your boat. Even Gregg Roberts said your driving scared the sh*t out of him and he had to tell you to take it easy a couple times during the run... LOL!!

If you knew how to drive that rig of yours Gregg Roberts wouldn't have been trying to hammer your props back into shape for the Lake George run...

http://www.performanceboatschool.com...pplication.pdf

LMAO!

Last edited by drypipetiger; 10-14-2006 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,145 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Hell yeah! Cat's rule. My girlfriend just got a 600 HO SDI REV and she is already talking junk. She hasn't even ridden the thing yet.
I ride ski doo but my dad just got an 03 Cat 600 with 13 miles on it.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ReggieRaft
Back to snowmobiling. I don't ride that much at night anymore. Not saying I won't, just that its time for cocktails,boat tapes and the wood stove.Did that just sound old?
Actually, I like riding at night. I can see other sleds headlights coming at me and I feel alot more comfortable when riding the trails becuase of that
Old 10-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,145 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Actually, I like riding at night. I can see other sleds headlights coming at me and I feel alot more comfortable when riding the trails becuase of that
Ditto
Old 10-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Hell yeah! Cat's rule. My girlfriend just got a 600 HO SDI REV and she is already talking junk. She hasn't even ridden the thing yet.
I hear they ride nice, but I'd never own one. The looks alone keep me away from them...plus the fact that they're a Doo...my veins run green.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by otis311
Oh come on Bob, you know you like cleaning out your britches after meeting someone on a corner, just barely squeezing past them cuz you can't tell they're there during the day...we all do, right?
Old 10-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
LINDSIE,

When the Tiger is layed up it's because it's a bad azz boat with bad azz racing engines, that require attention. Has nothing to do with my driving abilities. Your problems are self inflicted, and have everything to do with your head being up your azz when operating your boat. Even Gregg Roberts said your driving scared the sh*t out of him and he had to tell you to take it easy a couple times during the run... LOL!!

If you knew how to drive that rig of yours Gregg Roberts wouldn't have been trying to hammer your props back into shape for the Lake George run...

http://www.performanceboatschool.com...pplication.pdf

LMAO!
You can't listen to everything Gregg tells you since hes old know and tends to forget some things. My driving couldn't have been too bad since he rode back with me. The few pointers he gave I already was backing off before he said and he was watching out for the other bigger power. From what I here you need the application more than I do after the scary ride you gave the detailer of your boat. He's still wiping his azz and hasn't left the church since. LOL
Old 10-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Re: Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Originally Posted by the duke
The odds that you could run 6 straight days at 300 miles each are the same odds that the Yankees are going to win the 2006 World Series.
first off there mr duck, I am the man, I am a rider, I challange you to a race.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
first off there mr duck, I am the man, I am a rider, I challange you to a race.
You pick the lake. Your 800 has already been handed an azz whooping by a 600 HO.

Course I have to say that once we get off the lake and onto the trails that there are very few people (if any) that are gonna be even able to see you in front of them. Most times you have finished lunch before we even get there.

Quick Reply: Lake George Columbus Day W/E Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.