Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run

Old 11-03-2006, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run

After all that turkey you know you want to get your boat wet, so come join us for another great day on the water in Southwest Florida!

Date: Saturday, Nov 25
Time: 11am

We will leave Gordon Pass at 11:15. Bobthebuilder will lead on PREDATOR and take us by Marco Island-- some offshore and also thru Everglades islands areas to Everglades City for a lunch stop at the Rod and Gun Lodge. Afternoon cocktails at the Esplanade on Marco Island. If you were lucky enough to join us at the last fun run around Marco Island, you know what a truly unique area this is.

More info on the thread in the FMO forum:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...31#post1923231
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run-map10.jpg  

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 11-03-2006 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run

The wife & I were lucky enough Thanx 2 BTB and Predator! What an awesome day it was. Met alot of new folks and OSO'ers also! J had his camera snap'n great shots! Hope everybody has a great safe time at this one! Send some pix 2 Michigan!!! Tracy
Old 11-04-2006, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

It was a fantastic day-- running the waterways around Marco Island was kinda like a road course... I'm sure we will be in for another unforgettable day!
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run-marco-runaround.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run-mdsc_0575.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run-fun-run-promo-g.jpg  

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys:

I leave my 28 Pantera at Fish-tale Marina on FMB for the winter and would like to do some boating with you guys. All you'd have to do is drop some dye in the water so I can eventually catch up

I'm usually down the last week of every month except for January. I live in Naples but like the marina and beach in the FT. Myers beach area.

Hope I can join in.

Ron
Old 11-05-2006, 03:52 PM
chief fever
Platinum Member

Full Throttle,come on down I have a 29 Fever,so us little guy's can hang together.Just need a little smooth water and i'll open this mini missle 950H.P, Chief Engine!Triple digit ride!Fast or slow it's all about fun,let's party!Ray
Old 11-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Okay Ray, I'm in. My cell is 203.640.4009. I'll be down around the 21st and will leave on the 27th.

Have you ever run with BStubb? He has a 28 Pantera with around the same H.P. Don't think he hits triple numbers though. I'm lucky if I hit 71. The Pantera is heavy.

I need to put a turbo charger on the 525 to get it to a respectable speed. Looking into that now.

Looking forward to some fun.

Ron
Old 11-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered

Full,
B-Stubb has run with our group a couple of times. He is a blast, and showed us what a Pantera looks like about six feet in the air...............Come join the fun. Small world, I was born in Milford.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Naples:

Thanks for the invite.

I grew up on the shore in Bayview and have been a permanent MIlford resident for the past 30 years or so. Turned into a big Town now, but still that small town feeling.

B-Stubb has been a tremendous help to me since I met him in 2003. Great guy and nice family. I had a carriage home in the Brooks since 2002 and he lives off the back portion of that development. He sure knows his stuff when it comes to boating, engines, etc..

See you soon.

Ron
Old 11-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey guys, how long is this run. Appr. how many boats. Is it a 1 or 2 day run. Boat wont be ready for the Key Run so thinking of running with you guys on Turkey day. Thanks Jeff
Old 11-06-2006, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jeff-
the actual run will just be one day (Saturday)... but, there is no shortage of water-related activity in the area... Come on down!

We are very casual here- i.e. no formal registration required. If you decide to join us, just go to the thread linked in my first post and let us know you are coming. We would love to have you join us.

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Thanksgiving Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.