Notices

Ticfaw 07

Old 03-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've got at least 4-5 boats coming from Dallas and Austin. Hopefully we won't get kicked out of Crazy Charlies this year!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

This will be my first trip to the 200. Anyone have any recommendations on places to stay with boats slips. Is this Crazy Charlie's Fun House the place to be at night I guess? Any info about the event would be appreciated. We're coming from LOTO.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brent Medley
This will be my first trip to the 200. Anyone have any recommendations on places to stay with boats slips. Is this Crazy Charlie's Fun House the place to be at night I guess? Any info about the event would be appreciated. We're coming from LOTO.
The website is http://www.dundeeproductions.com/Tickfaw_200.html Most boats seem to be left in the water at charlie's. I am not sure what it takes to get a spot. Your best bet is to CALL Charlie. Things are a lil different over here, when looking at his map, South is on top and west is on the right.
Michael
Old 03-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by txspeedfreak
We've got at least 4-5 boats coming from Dallas and Austin. Hopefully we won't get kicked out of Crazy Charlies this year!
Hey Double D, we're looking forward to having you here in our own backyard. Let us know if you need anything.

James
Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by txspeedfreak
Hell, I used to store my last boat in a dry slip at Charlie's and got kicked out at least three or four times. It doesn't hurt too bad! Plus, in ten minutes, Charlie forgets what he was mad about anyway! Looking forward to seeing you guys again, Double-D.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Just park your truck and trailer any were Charlie doesn't care......
Old 03-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Count me in
Old 03-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

i think that with the "incident" last year of the tree cutting by that cig that there will be alot of wildlife/fish agents and coastguard out...more than in the past, make sure you have everything required by law in your vessel....and make sure safety equipment works....
Old 03-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by open72
i think that with the "incident" last year of the tree cutting by that cig that there will be alot of wildlife/fish agents and coastguard out...more than in the past, make sure you have everything required by law in your vessel....and make sure safety equipment works....
Good advice Open. They (Wildlife & Fisheries) have also made it known here on the Tickfaw that there will be a concerted effort against DUI this year. Please, guys, if you're going to have beverages on the boat during the run, have a designated driver. Hate to see anyone else put one in the trees, spend the night in jail or, God forbid, hurt themselves their passengers or someone else.

Can't wait for Cinco de Mayo!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I missed last year for the first time in 10 years or so but I'm baaaccck!!!!!

Great run.

Quick Reply: Ticfaw 07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.