SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30

Notices

SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30

Old 02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30

SCOPE is puting together the biggest offshore Poker Run on the West coast.
It will be held Sept 28-30 2007 in Long Beach Ca.
Charity for the event will be for the Friends of the Long Beach Firefighters.
The Host hotel will be the Hyatt Hotel in Long Beach and will be walkng distance of the docks.
Additional info to come....check the SCOPE website for further updates @ SCOPEinfo.com

Tom
Old 02-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 3,227 Likes on 1,047 Posts

The dates are set for the 2007 SCOPE (Souther California Offshore Power boat Elite) Poker Run. Billed as one of the largest (completely) open water poker runs in the country, this event, held on September 28th, 29th and 30th in beautiful Long Beach, Ca. will definitely be the weekend you do not want to miss.

After taking last year off due to permit issues, renovation of local docks and new ownership of prior host hotel, the SCOPE Poker Run is back in full force! Organizers are planning this year to be better than ever with a new host hotel, The Hyatt Regency (http://www.longbeach.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp). Making convenience for poker runners a high priority, organizers were able to secure over 100 boat slips for poker runners, located directly across Pine Ave. from The Hyatt Regency Hotel.

As usual, Friday will be open for all arrivals and poker runners to launch boats, secure docking, confirm poker run registration and conduct hotel check-in.
Friday night will be the famous pre-poker run party (which has caused more than one entrant to unfortunately miss Saturdays run!).
Saturday morning will be the drivers meeting and the 2007 SCOPE poker run. Courses will consist of a "short" course along the California coast line and a "long" course, which includes a trip over to world famous vacation destination, Santa Catalina Island.
Saturday night will consist of the awards ceremony/dinner.
Sunday will be open to open water cruising at will and loading of poker run boats at any of the numerous local launching ramps.

Scope is pleased to announce proceeds from the 2007 poker run will go to local charity "friends of the Long Beach Firefighters".

Whether you plan on driving your boat in the poker run, riding along as a passenger or simply viewing the impressive start through the picturesque Long Beach Harbor, SCOPE welcomes all. With participation well over 150 boats in recent years, SCOPE is hoping for another great turn out and another safe and joyous event for all involved.

For more information and updates, please visit the official Southern California Offshore Power boat Elite website at; www.scopeinfo.com

See you on the water.

Tank Sears
Attached Thumbnails SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30-hyatt.jpg   SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30-poker-run.jpg   SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30-poker-run2.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 02-27-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heck yeah!!!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis
SCOPE is puting together the biggest offshore Poker Run on the West coast.
It will be held Sept 28-30 2007 in Long Beach Ca.
Charity for the event will be for the Friends of the Long Beach Firefighters.
The Host hotel will be the Hyatt Hotel in Long Beach and will be walkng distance of the docks.
Additional info to come....check the SCOPE website for further updates @ SCOPEinfo.com

Tom

hey tom, i think i'm going to keep her for a while unless someone really wants her or i stummble onto another deal i can't let slip on bye. show me the ropes when we go out this month so i get rid of the big water jitters and know my way around, i really want to come play with the big boys and don't wanta look like a shmuck, poodle is ok, shmuck is not. talk to ya soon. mead is looking good for the week of the 25th on, let me take the two of you to lunch and cold ones at temple bar, then we'll hit big sanndy, you game?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered

Getter done!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Registered

Grimmy, would you drop me a e-mail at [email protected], I am interested in those 21 mirage plus props. I only need the LH but will take the set if needed,. Thanks, Paul
Old 04-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Hyatt is accepting reservations now....
Old 04-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Registered

Sign ups are going on now!!! This is going to be huge!!!! Below is the flyer and poker run application! Long Beach.....with a dock!

CLICK HERE for SCOPE
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SCOPE PokerRunFlyer-2007-003A.pdf (294.8 KB, 105 views)
Old 04-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Registered

Coming up soon!
Attached Thumbnails SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30-dsc05039%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 04-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Hyatt is offering the low rates if you happen to roll into town early on Thursday.....

Tom

Quick Reply: SCOPE Poker Run in Long Beach,CA...Sept 28-30

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.