HRPA Hampton Roads Powerboat "Rendezvous" >

HRPA Hampton Roads Powerboat "Rendezvous"

Notices

HRPA Hampton Roads Powerboat "Rendezvous"

Old 08-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW, sometime tomorrow I hope to shoot out an advanced copy of the captains meeting brief to each registered participant in advance. There are a few though that did not provide email addresses. Please print those off when you get them and bring along with you if you get it intime.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:52 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I'm not going to make it.The boat is in the water and running but just one thing about it.actually 2 things it sounds differant and it lost 20 mph. So James and Will you will get a drunk call fri. and sat. night but the diferance this times James both of us will be drunk.Have a safe run and make sure Otis GETS out of hand but take sum pics and Patty no strawberries for you.Jen and Leslie might get jealous.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I'm not going to make it.The boat is in the water and running but just one thing about it.actually 2 things it sounds differant and it lost 20 mph. So James and Will you will get a drunk call fri. and sat. night but the diferance this times James both of us will be drunk.Have a safe run and make sure Otis GETS out of hand but take sum pics and Patty no strawberries for you.Jen and Leslie might get jealous.
To many broken boats this year.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

The Captain's meeting/Event briefing is now online to be downloaded/printed off. Everyone visiting this post who will be in attendance please go there, click on the captain hat avatar, and print off your copy. Some internet providers aren't as fast as others, so be patient if it takes a minute or two to open. Others will also get a copy via email.

Some hard copies will be available at the meeting, just not enough for everyone. Review the entire document and come with questions if you're unsure. Print and keep a copy on your boat.

It's almost SHOWTIME!!

www.HRPA.homestead.com/Rendezvous.html

Old 08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I'm not going to make it.The boat is in the water and running but just one thing about it.actually 2 things it sounds differant and it lost 20 mph.
Could that be you took off the superchargers???
Old 08-16-2007, 03:46 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by drejustice
Could that be you took off the superchargers???
Know one ask you smartazz.Is Les coming down this weekend.Jen says she will pick up a thing of strawberries and I said we'll be up a bushel if she does.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:58 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I don't beleive BLUE BY YOU is in the water so please send me a pics but do it before he turns 6600 rpm so I don't see it being towed back. Sorry Jim but...............................
Old 08-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Wow, it sure got quiet on here. Guess everyone went to bed early to be well rested and up early to start tomorrow and the weekend. Maybe i should too...........Good night Mary-Ellen.....Good nght John Boy.....

Old 08-17-2007, 03:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Wow, it sure got quiet on here. Guess everyone went to bed early to be well rested and up early to start tomorrow and the weekend. Maybe i should too...........Good night Mary-Ellen.....Good nght John Boy.....

Good night Jim Bob.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I'm going to have to do the wife-gets-off-work-at-5pm dash from Hopewell to Norfolk. We'll do our best to make it by the 7pm captain's meeting...

Quick Reply: HRPA Hampton Roads Powerboat "Rendezvous"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.