Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run! >

Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Notices

Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Old 04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mwdill
as soon as we get the kids on the bus we will be rollin out!
COOL does that mean OTIS will be attending since the kids will not be there.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Yea you didn't earn them so you owe me a FLASH.

ummm excuse me but all I did was flash my turn signals @ you & you threw me the beads.....technically I've already 'flashed' therefore the deal is done

oh yeah what Rich said...please don't tell people it's a pre-poker run party....last year they all got confused, went to Bernards looking for the party and either came really late to the real kick off or didn't make it at all....

This year's band is "Fat Ammons, Steve Bassett & The Mystic Soul Bubbas" they're great....all dance music..all nite

Last edited by Dashbery; 04-27-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Jim - we'll be there Thursday by noon...need to get more hours on the boat so I can run WOT

This sounds like a lot of fun! Will your engines be ready?
Old 04-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Would someone e-mail me with directions to the marina where the Poker Run starts. I have never been to SML. My plan is to either come up late Thursday evening or early Friday AM. Does the marina have tranient slips and shower facilities? I will be stayiing on the boat.
I live in Chesterfield, Va. I know a couple of others are coming up from the surrounding areas.
I haven't registered yet because I am not 100% sure if I will be able to leave town that weekend. I may have to be on standby for a shutdown at work. I guess I should ask if you can register on the day of the Run? Is there a link to get all the info about the run?
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Registered

bridgewater marine at the bridge is where the run starts, you can dock overnite before the run, there is a shower and restroom there near the docks.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:35 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gizmo
Would someone e-mail me with directions to the marina where the Poker Run starts. I have never been to SML. My plan is to either come up late Thursday evening or early Friday AM. Does the marina have tranient slips and shower facilities? I will be stayiing on the boat.
I live in Chesterfield, Va. I know a couple of others are coming up from the surrounding areas.
I haven't registered yet because I am not 100% sure if I will be able to leave town that weekend. I may have to be on standby for a shutdown at work. I guess I should ask if you can register on the day of the Run? Is there a link to get all the info about the run?
Gizmo call Donna Ashberry 540-537-0215 She will give you all info.or call me 540-400-5536
Old 04-28-2007, 06:52 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gizmo

Jay, call Rich...if you're up you need to put in and come by Benards landing. This is where the SMLPBA will be having our Friday raft up. We'll take care of you from there.

I don't think bridgwater has showers and such but I'm sure we can get you taken care of. We can for sure get you a slip somewhere.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:44 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Last time I was up SML it was snowing and we were delivering a boat to someone that lives on the lake. Sounds like a fun place to boat!! Anybody recognize this boat?
Attached Thumbnails Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!-jims-baja.jpg  
Old 04-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered

Leaving Tappahannock early hope to be on the lake by mid day. Looks like 3 boats and 10 people comin with us. See yall in a few weeks. Someone order up some warm weather for that weekend....Dean...
Old 04-28-2007, 05:24 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by NEVER - SATISFIED
Leaving Tappahannock early hope to be on the lake by mid day. Looks like 3 boats and 10 people comin with us. See yall in a few weeks. Someone order up some warm weather for that weekend....Dean...
Weather will be great...meet us at the raft up. Channel 66 or Rich's cell phone if you need help.

Quick Reply: Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.