Notices

cbpba poker run

Old 07-16-2007, 07:14 PM
scarab
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cbpba poker run

Is any body doing the poker run out of red eyes dock on sat day july 21 central chesapeake bay. the link is cbpba .com
Old 07-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Registered

We are in. Got the Sonic all ready.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's now closed. No signup the day of the event allowed according to there web site.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Registered

2007 Central Poker Run is sold out!!

The CBPBA wishes to thank all of those who signed up for the 2007 Central Poker Run. We're oversold, so registration is now closed.

We respectfully ask those who were planning to show up on Saturday to register to refrain from coming. The catering has been locked in, and unfortunately we cannot accomodate any additional people for this event. Shirts for this event have also been sold out.

The 2007 North Poker Run information will be posted later this evening, with the same "cancellation" policy, and pre-registration perks for shirts. You'll be able to sign up for the North Poker Run tomorrow. Look for the announcement on our home page at www.cbpba.com

Old 07-17-2007, 08:33 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad that I signed up last week!!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:52 PM
scarab
Gold Member

I had asked about that if everone did not show up if those spots could be fill and I got a reply that registration had been closed and that I had several weeks to sign up so basicly he is saying tuff luck I guess Not the response I was looking for
Old 07-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered

Keep checking for updates. Things might change.........
Old 07-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Registered

It is going to be a fun event! You should sign up for the North Poker Run it start and finish at red eyes too, Also you might want to go check out the biggest raft up ever. www.bumperbash.com
Old 07-17-2007, 10:44 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by trc2
I had asked about that if everone did not show up if those spots could be fill and I got a reply that registration had been closed and that I had several weeks to sign up so basicly he is saying tuff luck I guess Not the response I was looking for
That was probably me . . . . didn't mean to come across that way at all. It's a challenge for any organization to plan for these events. The catering and restaurant capacities are the bottlenecks, they can only handle so many people, and we must commit with cash up front.

All of our members have a chance to register for at least 4 weeks, with an unprecendented cancellation policy. Basically if you can't make it, you only lose a small amount of your reg fees which represents the deposit we paid (per person) for food.

With that said, most people to register early, it's a no brainer. Sorry you missed out on this one, but we just posted the CBPBA North Poker Run info today. Register at http://www.cbpba.com/catalog

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Registered

The Central Poker run was a great time!! The CBPBA did it again, You dont want to wait the North poker run will be here before you know it. It is on Aug 18 and it start and ends at red eyes as well. Check out www.cbpba.com for all the details and be sure to sign up today

Quick Reply: cbpba poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.