2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 09-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob, we will have the boat in tow. We decided tonight at Charlies party that we would make it. I'll PM you with details. Cant wait
Old 09-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jharran
Hey Matt do you still have the RED 16' Donzi? It is a great boat, I put a new life in it. I retired as a firefighter and moved from Saratoga Springs to Lake Havasu City AZ. to do more boating. I recently sold my Pantera and purchased a Advantage 27 victory with a merc575. It has a nice West Coast flare. Let me know how you are doing. I sure miss the Donzi Classics! Post some pics of it!

Jeff.
Jeff,
good for you!!! I knew you bought the pantera didn't know you moved out west, My son is in college out there in tempe
great boating weather out there
the 16 is doing well, running strong I put a new tank in her a few seasons ago and I did find the hull number when i split the deck she is hull number 16-410 and was built on thunderboat row in april of 1967
here is a shot of us running up at abay

sorry for hijacking the thread but i am looking fwd to the poker run
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-46mini-dsc05503.jpg  

Last edited by mattyboy; 09-15-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Matt do you still have the RED 16' Donzi? It is a great boat, I put a new life in it. I retired as a firefighter and moved from Saratoga Springs to Lake Havasu City AZ. to do more boating. I recently sold my Pantera and purchased a Advantage 27 victory with a merc575. It has a nice West Coast flare. Let me know how you are doing. I sure miss the Donzi Classics! Post some pics of it!

Jeff.
What dept did you retire from ...SSFD ??
Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Otis311
First off, sorry for hi-jacking this thread, its good to see news about Lake George. I had some great times on that lake, and stopped a couple times with my Donzi's. (noise and speed)

I did retire from SSFD (sick of the snow and ice) found a new life in Lake Havasu, Im thankful I bought land here many years ago. Good luck on your "fall poker run" Please Post Pics after the event!

Matt, great to hear from you and seeing the boat, take care. Jeff
Old 09-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Otis311
First off, sorry for hi-jacking this thread, its good to see news about Lake George. I had some great times on that lake, and stopped a couple times with my Donzi's. (noise and speed)

I did retire from SSFD (sick of the snow and ice) found a new life in Lake Havasu, Im thankful I bought land here many years ago. Good luck on your "fall poker run" Please Post Pics after the event!

Matt, great to hear from you and seeing the boat, take care. Jeff
Jeff, I know alot of the guys on the job in Saratoga. Big John Kirkpatrick, Murph Sr and Jr, Frankie, James, Freddy Whipple and a few others. I have 14 plus years on at the Albany Airport FD and have been a union rep for 11 of them !! small world aint it
Old 09-16-2007, 09:34 AM
cloke

Sorry Have not read total thread.

What is top speed allowed for this run before your in chit with police and organizers ?

Old 09-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cloke
Sorry Have not read total thread.

What is top speed allowed for this run before your in chit with police and organizers ?
Lake speed limit is 45MPH. Hopfully we will get a little wiggle room with that. Can you get a 43 NT on plain at 45MPH?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by otis311
Darrin, I would like to display your tow rig by the docks in the Village if you do come down for this run. Its a real sharp setup. Besides, We need to get some more arial shots of your boat on this run. We only got one or two from Sacandaga due to your drive issue

Let me know

Bob
NP - Be happy to put the beast on display. I am pretty sure I am coming to the run - I have to be in Toronto on biz through Thurs - I was planning on coming down Fri- What time and where would you like me to bring the rig and do you want the boat behind it or boatless?
Old 09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 412 Likes on 278 Posts

if it is such a sweet tow rig could you post a picture here on OSO? With the boat behind would be even better!
Old 09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,098 Likes on 294 Posts

Getting Closer!

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.