2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mattyboy
not in a 32 fever you don't I would remember that ( or maybe my wife is right i should have my eyes checked )

i live in the village of greenwood lake in the NY end I run around the lake in an all red hull with a white top donzi 16 usually with Kenny who has the all black 20 cig with yellow stripes probably haven't been out there has much as i should have this year as working a second job cause the boy is in college. we'll be out there this saturday as the weather is going to be great.

please tell me you ride around in something else than a 32 fever
how could i miss that??
I keep the toon on the lake so we can take the kids swimming and tubing.I have it docked in the south end river just under the bridge.I launch the Fountain out of Moosehead Marina and I like to go out in the afternoon when its really rought out.That might be why we dont see each other.I also run mufflers and tail pipes on the lake so I am very quiet.I am leaving for Lake George on Friday morning and I'll be going right thru Greenwood lake to Moroe and out to the thru way.If you are going Friday we should hook up and drive up together.There is also a 29 Fountain Fever from Warwick NY that hangs out on the lake,so you really missed both of us.

Nordic95
Anthony
Old 09-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anthony,
I need to get out on the lake more
I work at the emerald and i splash the boat there
i do remember seeing a fountain off of willow point marina a few weeks back must have been the 29. yes we are leaving friday morning we are shooting to be up there by noon or so. so we are leaving sometime around 8 -9 am
up to monroe then straight up the thruway .
we will be out there today (sat) around lunch time i will be playing chase boat as kenny is working out some carb gremlins on the cig so we are running nice for the run
if you are out there sat or sunday let me know my cell is 201-315-9662 call me either way maybe we can work out the drive up
Old 09-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Registered

Anymore Room For Another Donzi ?

Hmmm...Just wondering if there is still room for another 22 Classic? I will be just coming off a long haul back from Sarasota the weekend before....but I love Lake George...and Matty owes me a few Beers anyway!

Doc of the Bay
Old 09-22-2007, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan
Hmmm...Just wondering if there is still room for another 22 Classic? I will be just coming off a long haul back from Sarasota the weekend before....but I love Lake George...and Matty owes me a few Beers anyway!

Doc of the Bay

We have room for you.

Bob
Old 09-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan

Doc of the Bay
Bob,
did you get Kenny's reg. form yet??? mailed last week or so.??

Doc i know your road trip routine when are you heading up??? if you need a place to take a power nap thursday night you are more than welcome then you can caravan up with us. beers sure enuff
it will be nice to have another stock non mercury driven boat around
Old 09-22-2007, 08:12 AM
Registered

Cool Beans.... I will mail the Registration Form this morning.... pretty sure I am gonna be Solo...but who knows...

Matty...I am sending out your Cooler this morning also...it just came back yesterday....

I am looking forward to meeting some new Friends, I will be leaving Thursday afternoon and should arrive by Friday a.m.
depending on Traffic.

I know of 4 Classics running for sure, are there any others?(Norm,Haver,Pearson & Me)

Doc of Eastern Corridor Roadtrips
Old 09-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

I think Don Nuebuer is coming in his 22 testarosa also.

cooler!!!! cool you can save the shipping and bring it with ya if ya want what ever is easier Thanks
Old 09-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,132 Likes on 305 Posts

I talked to Jim jr and J.R. today and they said there in
Old 09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,132 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by mattyboy
I think Don Nuebuer is coming in his 22 testarosa also.

cooler!!!! cool you can save the shipping and bring it with ya if ya want what ever is easier Thanks
Dons a good guy. We do all the work to his boat.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:44 AM
Registered

Fast
yes Don is a great guy and one of the first guys i met up in lk george with the donzi club been friends ever since.

you must be the guy who is working on all the classics up there
jay's 16 and kirby's 18 now don's 22 I hear you have a classic project going on too!

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.