Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i didnt mind the life jacket rule at all. i kinda wish there was a helmet with a windshiled wiper rule for the ride back to the town. got a little wet...
Old 10-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 412 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
I agree.
Well said...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Another great run Bob,my whole family had a awesome time in Lake George.Scott Abbott ran the pace boat for our group,and did a great job.Yvette was very helpfull at the sign up tent.I think things went well for 114 boats running on the lake.
Thanks again,and lets try one on Lake Champlain next year.....Tom.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Registered

Yup that is me too!
Being a SpeedJunkie is why I am running and working towards a Sunsation of my own
It was great to meet you guys too. Let me know when you would like to stop down and check out the 288.

Tom

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
Tom is that you, i thought you were a speed junkie?...lol

Last edited by MahopacMarine; 10-08-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Registered

Terry with the Formula....
It was really great to meet you too! Sorry we didnt hook up at the party. Give me a call or PM me when you get a chance.

Tom 845-628-6550

Thanks
Old 10-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Yup that is me too!
Being a SpeedJunkie is why I am running and working towards a Sunsation of my own
It was great to meet you guys too. Let me know when you would like to stop down and check out the 288.

Tom
yea we had a blast at the party with you guys. jay and i will try to get down there before winter to check out a 288. you got one more hudson run left with your 240?
Old 10-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Heres one to make you chuckle.....
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lake-george-2007-061-oso.jpg  
Old 10-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

all i want to say is the rules were very simple and there was no reason for anyone not to follow them. if you didnt follow them please stay the hell away. bob and everyone, i cant thank you guys enough. ive never had so mmuch fun in my life and its all because of you guys. i also want to thank paul jess, stecz, dave, tantrum bernie and joed for all the help i got with handling my boat. you guys are the best.
and i guess i will thank anthony and cathy for making sure everyone well aware that i am erins b!tch. thanks guys.

pure energy, you have a pm.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Just returned home, and even though I can't keep my eyes opened because those bastages Stecz and Tantrum et. al. kept us out until 4am this morning. As a student of life, I felt obligated to post the top 10 things I learned this weekend:

10. Poker Runs are a ton more fun when you don't break your toys, and can actually finish the run in you own boat.
9. It is possible to REALLY enjoy the boat run portion of a poker run even if there is a pace boat and a speed limit.
8. The Lake George Village Park has extremely comfortable park benches that work just as good as a bed when you feel the need to pass out and hide from your friends that are making you do shots of Yaeger - I have to take Jarrod's word for this - but he is a trained professional. And has passed out on many surfaces.
7. The official witching hour is 2am - this is the crossroads when Tantrums pants spend more time around his ankles then they do around his waist.
6. Yesrej's girl Erin can drink me under the table - while this is not a difficult task, this chick was a thoroughbred, and earned her badge.
5. Not sure what all the hub-ub about April was - Andrea is CLEARLY the hottest bartender in Lake George village. No discussion
4. There seemed to be a lot of masters claiming Jersey Steve as their b!tch. As a rookie this was very confusing. For next year, I request that there be 1 clear master of Jersey Steve. This way as a life student, I can really learn what this is about.
3. There was several different versions of what SBRT REALLY stood for. While many of them made sense, I thought I would provide some additional meanings of this very ambiguous acronym based on what I witnessed this weekend:

Option "A" - Stecz Bangs Raunchy Tramps
Option "B" - Stecz Blws & Rides Tantrum

2. No matter how gorgeous the weather is when the day starts out at a run in the Adirondacks, it is going to rain in the afternoon (ie. Sacandaga 2007, LG 2007, etc...)
1. No matter what the weather is, nor what kind of restrictions the PO PO puts on the LGPBA, these boys will prevail. There will be a good time had by all. My hat is off to you guys (and I didn't shower nor take my Eliminator hat off all weekend). The event was fantastic. Bob and the rest of the team - thank you for all of your hard work, as we all benefited from it. And even though I am not very bright, as a life student, I did come away smarter, learning the above 10 things.

One other thing I should mention. I checked the records. There hasn't been fight in a Lake George Bar since the summer of 1947. The last time someone got kicked out of a Lake George Bar was 1945 - Some how Dave, Tantrum and Stecz managed to get kicked out of Neptunes on Fri night....boys, boys, boys - I advise you to take my outlook on life. Become a student of life. Learn from your experiences.....and chill. Life is good and Andrea is hot - any questions??? I am your Dolly Llama - you should wake up every morning face Rochester (that's northwest from you guys, and pay homage).

One last final note. It was apparent that there a select few (I don't want to mention any names but you know who you are) that were abused as children. Your strong affinity and borderline obsession with doing shots of yaeger every 15 mins can only be explained by the fact that your parents were looking for a way to manage your ADDHD. And since Ridlin wasn't readily available, your parents forced you to do shots of Robitussin every 15 minutes to calm your hyper a$$es down. You have become addicted to the taste of cough medicine and continue to perpetuate this addiction - please get help!!!!

This weekend will go down as one of the top 3 of my summer. Great job boys. It was great seeing you, and my liver is breathing a sigh of relief that we won't see you again until next season - phew!!!!
darren. it was great meeting you and you made a great choice trading in the carver. yes erin can drink alot of people under the table, i thought her well. and jersey steve is nobodys b!tch.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Registered

YUP!
I am going to post something in the other area about a Fun Run soon.

Tom

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
yea we had a blast at the party with you guys. jay and i will try to get down there before winter to check out a 288. you got one more hudson run left with your 240?

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.