2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a lot of pics...
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lake-george-2007-nikon-d-50-232oso.jpg   2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lake-george-2007-058oso.jpg   2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lake-george-2007-055oso.jpg  

Old 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

I'll let the old man post the party pics.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterheater
Heres one to make you chuckle.....
Let me just put a disclaimer on this one...this was taken about half a second after Bob planted one on me...
Old 10-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks for all the great shots nick.That was some fun stuff right there.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered

You're welcome Tom.

For anyone that wants the full size versions of these pics, let me know and I'll send it to you. These pictures could probably be developed into an 8x10 pretty easily. We use an inexpensive company called winkflash.com, they're reasonably priced and good quality.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sono***un
thanks for the pics. got some good shots of the baja.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

One thing I lured this weekend is that if you drink enough Red Bull & Yeager you can drink your self sober, but the ADDHD comes back. We slept for 13 hrs last night. I woke up a few times in my sleep laughing my @ss off remembering what happened the night before. It’s all starting to come back.

Bob you and your crew did an excellent job putting together a UN forgettable weekend for 400+ people. Absolutely amazing. I can’t believe what this has become in just a few years. Thanks for all the time effort and devotion you guys put in to make it all possible. This year it was an up hill battle for the LGPBA but you guys prevailed with just a few restrictions.

I also like to thank the Lake George Park Commission for working with the LGPBA on allowing and help planning a very safe and extremely fun run for 100+ boats. And we are looking forward to doing it again next year.

If anyone is up set with the speed restriction, not being allowed to pass the pace boats, being broken up in to 5 groups, and the planed rout of the run. I would think they should also direct there questions to the Lake George Park commission not just the LGPBA.

Kendal AKA "pure energy" thanks again for allowing me to drive your Y2K supperboat. That was awesome.

Jersey Steve aka "yesrej" Thanks for allowing Jessica to ride with you and Erin. You and Kendal made our weekend.

Tantrum. If all of us only knew you had bail $$$$

Bob. One suggestion. Next year have more dinner tickets. LOL

Nordic95. What’s the new weight capacity of the pontoon? LOL

Adrenaline Junkie. SBRT has you in there sights for next year.

And as for Jersey Steve,..... You will always be Erin’s B!tch. Don’t for get that!!!!!!!!! Or else SBRT will have to remind you!!!!!!

Last edited by Hot Boat; 10-08-2007 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Jersey steve is Erins B!tch
Old 10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
One thing I lured this weekend is that if you drink enough Red Bull & Yeager you can drink your self sober, but the ADDHD comes back. We slept for 13 hrs last night. I woke up a few times in my sleep laughing my @ss off remembering what happened the night before. It’s all starting to come back.

Bob you and your crew did an excellent job putting together a UN forgettable weekend for 400+ people. Absolutely amazing. I can’t believe what this has become in just a few years. Thanks for all the time effort and devotion you guys put in to make it all possible. This year it was an up hill battle for the LGPBA but you guys prevailed with just a few restrictions.

I also like to thank the Lake George Park Commission for working with the LGPBA on allowing and help planning a very safe and extremely fun run for 100+ boats. And we are looking forward to doing it again next year.

If anyone is up set with the speed restriction, not being allowed to pass the pace boats, being broken up in to 5 groups, and the planed rout of the run. I would think they should also direct there questions to the Lake George Park commission not just the LGPBA.

Kendal AKA "pure energy" thanks again for allowing me to drive your Y2K supperboat. That was awesome.

Jersey Steve aka "yesrej" Thanks for allowing Jessica to ride with you and Erin. You and Kendal made our weekend.

Tantrum. If all of us only knew you had bail $$$$

Bob. One suggestion. Next year have more dinner tickets. LOL

Nordic95. What’s the new weight capacity of the pontoon? LOL

Adrenaline Junkie. SBRT has you in there sights for next year.

And as for Jersey Steve,..... You will always be Erin’s B!tch. Don’t for get that!!!!!!!!! Or else SBRT will have to remind you!!!!!!
good times...good times
Old 10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Registered

Had a great time. It was nice meeting some of you guys. And a big thanks to Bob for setting up a great run. See you next time.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lg-run-oct-2007-003.jpg   2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lg-run-oct-2007-001.jpg   2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-lg-run-oct-2007-002.jpg  

Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
SBRT was in full effect. I dont believe we injured anyone.
Berrnie,

I beg to differ w/ the statement of no one was injured. I have the bruises on my thighs to say different.

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.