2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 08-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by glen george
Are the noise laws (less than the ny state level) and speed limit in effect on Lake George for this event? Glen Syracuse NY.

Great questiuon Glen. I have applied for the proper permitting to DEC. According to the LGPC laws, we SHOULD be ok with the noise and speed once the permit has been issued. Some of the LGPC officers didnt see it that way last year. I cannot positivly confirm that we will be good to go at this point, but we are working hard to straighten out our issues with the law enforcement people. Ill keep everyone updated with our progress
Old 08-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
Saturday evening we will have our Dinner and Awards party.This party will start @700 pm and will be held @ the King Neptune Lounge in LG Village. We will have a live band and a DJ for this party. Trophies will be awarded to the best looking V, Best looking cat, most enthusiastic crew, and the most coveted award... the biggest bar tab award !! (Tantrum and Stecs are the defending champs) NOW IF YOU HAVE A PRIZE FOR THE SLOWEST BOAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SHOW UP.

All style boats are encouraged to attend reguardless of speed
Old 08-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lunacat
Bob How Is The Ramp At That Place Had Hard Time Last Year Almost Had To Leave The Awesome At Ron's For The Winter

The water is a little low for you at Treasure Cove. Bay View might be your best bet. Is Sal coming with you or going to come up with a different excuse again this year ??

I will give it some thought as to which launch will suite you best

Bob
518 361-6521
Old 08-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,098 Likes on 294 Posts

In!!
Old 08-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 412 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
The water is a little low for you at Treasure Cove. Bay View might be your best bet. Is Sal coming with you or going to come up with a different excuse again this year ??

I will give it some thought as to which launch will suite you best

Bob
518 361-6521
good idea if you can tell for example, this marina is good for boat up to x feet boats, this other marina can lauch up to x feet boats... Just to make sure we don't get stuck with the trailers... Thanks!
Old 08-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
good idea if you can tell for example, this marina is good for boat up to x feet boats, this other marina can lauch up to x feet boats... Just to make sure we don't get stuck with the trailers... Thanks!
My 33 Powerplay sits high on my trailer. I can keep the drives all the way down and they are still above the bottom of the rear crossmember of the trailer. We launched Bobs 36 Gladiator and mine there last weekend and had no problems and there was still more room to back in if needed. If you have a bigger boat or a cat that needs deeper water to float off you may want to use one of the other launches as Bob has mentioned. I think most boats wouldn't have any problem but I will keep everyone posted about the water level as I launch from Treasure Cove every week.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-picture-107.jpg   2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-picture-104.jpg  
Old 08-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered

The wide cat high on a trailer might be the only concern. Everyone else will be just fine
Old 08-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Bob,

If you want I can bring the pontoon boat up and use yours and mine as card stops.Maybe one at Rogers Rock and one at the north end of North West Bay.Getting cards off the boat with a pole as you know is easy for even the beginners and it will add to the run.Also have you thought about a 45 or 50 MPH group for the guys in the smaller boats?On board cameras that will be turned on this time?Just some ideas,let me know what you think.

Anthony
Old 08-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered

I think we will just all run and we will worry about the cards at the end. Ill give it some thought though
Old 08-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
I think we will just all run and we will worry about the cards at the end. Ill give it some thought though
No stops on the water??? isnt that the reason to bring a boat up and the best part of a run?
PS: did my brother call you?
Anthony

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.