2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 10-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures

ANNUAL FALL FUN RUN
Saturday October 6th, 2007 (Columbus Day Weekend)
Lake George, NY

Hosted by LGPBA and King Neptune's Lounge

Price is $225.00 ($185.00 for LGPBA members)

Price includes:
-friday night cocktail reception at Neptunes with live entertainment
-docking for the entire weekend
-LG usage permit
-one poker hand
-2 lunch tickets
-2 dinner and awards party tickets with live band and DJ @ Neptunes
-helicopter photos <<Where are they
-one hell of a good time
Did something happen to the helicopter photos or are they in the process of sorting through them? I can understand some problems and all I am just trying to learn what happen me and a few other check often but have not seen any except for the handful on the liquid thunder site. That helicopter was around an aweful lot this year so I am figuring there are a lot of pictures out there somewhere. Either that or we had a technical problem.

I/We had a great time! I have to be honest I look at the potential of a good helicopter picture as part of the justifcation for the entry fee.

Thanks again to everyone that worked so hard to make this happen and everyone that made it so much fun by showing up.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Nice pics Tom, looks like you got some classic expressions from Dawn and my father.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:22 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by David Hartmann
Sharkey
Thank you for taking so many great pictures. I assume you have them all posted but if you see any of my 19' Blue/white Donzi

Also where were you when you took the pictures? were you in the helicopter at all this year?
Yes, I believe I have everything posted.

I was in the 1st group with Paul's Outerlimits called Excavator.

I was along for the ride and much appreciated the offer of him having me onboard.
It was very nice of Paul to have taken me out. I did not want to effect his run in any way, so I did not ask him to stop or move to another group of boats or anything like that. I only shot what I could get while we were out there.

Last year we waited for someone to fuel up. That allowed me the time to shoot just about everyone as they came past us.

Also, this year's weather cut the shooting time down quite a bit. On the ride back the camera was tucked away as we tried to outrun the rain.

Sorry to all that I may have missed. Shoots can't always work out perfect all of the time. Plus I had to dump quite a few pics because I was learning to use the new Canon 1D that I had taken out of the box for the 1st time. I was shooting with both my cameras swithcing off here and there. So I have some decent pics from that one as well.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks Nick,now all we need is you tearing it up with them.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:27 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs up

$185 was all that run cost ???
Including helicopter photos ???

I have to say that has got to be the best deal I have ever seen!!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sharkey
Thank you for taking so many great pictures. I assume you have them all posted but if you see any of my 19' Blue/white Donzi

Also where were you when you took the pictures? were you in the helicopter at all this year?
Is this your Donzi?
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-600_lake_george_100607_148_medium_.jpg  
Old 10-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Did something happen to the helicopter photos or are they in the process of sorting through them? I can understand some problems and all I am just trying to learn what happen me and a few other check often but have not seen any except for the handful on the liquid thunder site. That helicopter was around an aweful lot this year so I am figuring there are a lot of pictures out there somewhere. Either that or we had a technical problem.

I/We had a great time! I have to be honest I look at the potential of a good helicopter picture as part of the justifcation for the entry fee.

Thanks again to everyone that worked so hard to make this happen and everyone that made it so much fun by showing up.
They do take awhile to come. I still haven't received the pictures or the video that I paid for from the poker run on Sacandaga in July. Hopefully everything will be out soon.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What you see is what we have. We have a bunch more that the background isnt good due to the haze and or cloudyness or a little out of focus. Maybe we got you on video.

Remember, The way the helicopter is setup so that the stll photographer is on one side and the video guy is on the oposite side. So if you had the helicopter around you for a period of time and cant find a photo my guess you will have some video footage

Bob
Old 10-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by topspeed02
They do take awhile to come. I still haven't received the pictures or the video that I paid for from the poker run on Sacandaga in July. Hopefully everything will be out soon.
I have all the photos. which boat ??and a name and address so I can send you a photo. as far as the video, Im not sure of the status. It was supposed to be ready for the October run. is not in our control at this point. It will come

Tantrum, Can you elaborate more for everyone on this subject ??
Old 10-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
$185 was all that run costed ???
Including helicopter photos ???

I have to say that has got to be the best deal I have ever seen!!!

Tim, photos are NOT included in that price. Tantrum and Larry are selling the shots on Liquid Thunder. As you know, There is no way in hell to cover the expenses of the shoot and the helicopter and promise everyone a pic w/o spending thousands and thousands of dollars on just that and then passing on the costs to the participants. Im not willing to do that. The LGPBA is not about the $750.00 poker run.We just arent setup and prepared enough to do so ,nor do we have te right geographic location to support it. We try to give everyone a taste and a feel of a big time run for a fraction of the cost. What we do try and do is give everyone the most bang for there hard earned dollar and make their day an enjoyable expierience. I think we do a pretty good job at that.

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.