Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP
Is this your Donzi?

No Kenny. He has a blue CC donzi
Old 10-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
I have all the photos. which boat ??and a name and address so I can send you a photo. as far as the video, Im not sure of the status. It was supposed to be ready for the October run. is not in our control at this point. It will come

Tantrum, Can you elaborate more for everyone on this subject ??
Bob

I'm sending you a Email with the info.
Attached Images  
Old 10-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by topspeed02
Bob

I'm sending you a Email with the info.

Thanks, were you at the LG RUN ?? we had all the photos there, alot of people didnt pick them up

Last edited by otis311; 10-30-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Registered

What you see is what we have. We have a bunch more that the background isnt good due to the haze and or cloudyness or a little out of focus. Maybe we got you on video.

Remember, The way the helicopter is setup so that the stll photographer is on one side and the video guy is on the oposite side. So if you had the helicopter around you for a period of time and cant find a photo my guess you will have some video footage

Bob
Oh well, It is what it is.

Thanks again Bob for making it all happen.

I am happy to help out with planning etc next year. If you want anyhelp let me know? I will stay in touch.

I may see you down in Key West in a couple of weeks. Not taking the boat just going to rent a fishing boat and watch the race.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Registered

Thanks, were you at the LG RUN ?? we had all th photos there, alot of people didnt pic them up
Yes...I was at the LG run and had a blast. I asked a lady at the reg booth beacuse I saw a few pics on the table. She said that she didn't know anything about them and I wasn't going to bother you because you had your hands full already. Here is a bigger pic of my boat....I don't know what happened to the last picture.

Thanks again Bob
Keep up the great job
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-outlaw-021.jpg  
Old 10-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys with any pic questions have to ask tantrum (chris fenelon) he is the only guy you should be asking along with tim sharky.... leave bob alone he has to get ready for the new years party. thats when hell catch me and joe d in bed with his wife.... i gotto start the new year off right.....
Old 10-31-2007, 05:09 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,132 Likes on 305 Posts

No Kenny. He has a blue CC donzi
He was in my group.There is some pictures of it on Chris's site.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:35 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Tim, photos are NOT included in that price..
Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how you would be able to do all that ?

I think I read the Spring run was going to include an 8x10 of everyone's boat. But with everyone in different groups and being spread out can make it very difficult to keep track of the boats you got pics of.

I tried it last year on one of our runs. Once again I got lucky and was able to cover most of the fleet. The one's I missed were the one's that chose to take off ahead of everyone and left the fleet of boats behind...

The chopper was donated so I was able to shoot 1st and worry about selling later... There was nothing added to the entry fee for that.

Unfortunately I think that killed our participation in the scheduled Photo Shoot a few weeks later. Everyone already got their helicopter pics at next to nothing from the previous runs. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

bob had a great time, hats off to you and your staff. its a tossup wondering if i had more fun on my boat with sonny b up my ass or shuttleing people on pontoon boat at the algonqin, anyway hab a blast no pun intended, see you in key west'
Old 11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
bob had a great time, hats off to you and your staff. its a tossup wondering if i had more fun on my boat with sonny b up my ass or shuttleing people on pontoon boat at the algonqin, anyway hab a blast no pun intended, see you in key west'
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER !! Its Bernie...i'll see your azzzzzz in KW on Thursday !! GAME ON !!

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.